Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
I'm currently looking for a portable device with pretty much all features of an android device except camera
What i'd like to do with it? Stream music, watch video on streaming plateform such as netflix, prime and plex, listen to the radio, browse the web, that's pretty much it
It must NOT have a camera, because the place where i work forbid cameras in most locations.
Does anyone know what kind of device could match these criteras?
I heard of some device called Raspberry Pi or something like that, what is that?

Thanks guys

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I'm currently looking for a portable device with pretty much all features of an android device except camera
What i'd like to do with it? Stream music, watch video on streaming plateform such as netflix, prime and plex, listen to the radio, browse the web, that's pretty much it
It must NOT have a camera, because the place where i work forbid cameras in most locations.
Does anyone know what kind of device could match these criteras?
I heard of some device called Raspberry Pi or something like that, what is that?

Thanks guys
A raspbery pi is a mini pc, and it's not what you seem to be looking for (at least it's not Android). You could make it kinda portable, but it's not your solution.
And I don't think I've seen an Android device without camera... Do you also wanna be able to phone call with it?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A raspbery pi is a mini pc, and it's not what you seem to be looking for (at least it's not Android). You could make it kinda portable, but it's not your solution.
And I don't think I've seen an Android device without camera... Do you also wanna be able to phone call with it?
Actually, no
If it's a mini pc, I could be fine with it actually
All I want to do is stream media through wifi and listen to radio
If there are way to do that with a raspberry pi, then lets go :)

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, no
If it's a mini pc, I could be fine with it actually
All I want to do is stream media through wifi and listen to radio
If there are way to do that with a raspberry pi, then lets go :)
It may even cost you more in total than what other people said here, and less portable. But I guess you can search for a nice little case with a battery, a screen, and all for the Pi...

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It may even cost you more in total than what other people said here, and less portable. But I guess you can search for a nice little case with a battery, a screen, and all for the Pi...
ok nvm, guess I'll keep on with my little radio and my cellphone
It's just I have to travel from my job post to my case then to the cantina, and my case and the cantina are in opposite directions...
I though there could be a way to bypass that travel, but nvm
Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout