ROM Hack looking for Codes since Luma 10+ doesnt support NTR

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unless the European cheats work on the US copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, i havent been able to find a CTRPF format nor is the US version in the Checkpoint DB, but there used to be a plugin (but booting Luma 9.1 doesnt seem to matter as NTR still seems to refuse to work,)

I only have the US cart, and rather not go thru a mess to get the European game and DLC updates, given there isnt any in the latest known gateshark DB, the Checkpoint DB or any ctrpf cheats, im guessing i'll haveto get my mits on a European cart ?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while this is dead old and not really usable to remake the thread, i just started the game back up and more or less still atleast looking for Max Gold Bars. i know there's one for the European version and i know as of the last versions of Luma support now NTR plugins as well to its own cheat system. so in either format would do. (its annoying when at best you get 5 per box and low as 1 in a box. makes it annoying as shit to grind for em. )

EduAAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
forget that shit, they, or he, whatever, even could easily get from their discord as he already has done and has a bunch of ready to use plugins, don't want to who knows why to just upload em all so people don't have to: has anyone a plugin for Pokemon Ultra Moon? because there is only one real game, and it's name is Pokémon

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forget that shit, they, or he, whatever, even could easily get from their discord as he already has done and has a bunch of ready to use plugins, don't want to who knows why to just upload em all so people don't have to: has anyone a plugin for Pokemon Ultra Moon? because there is only one real game, and it's name is Pokémon
https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice threadjacking, go make yer own post (though it *is* in MegaNTR)
sadly had allready checked there. Yea they got it for the European game (im a tad thru the Initial story and the idea of starting over again *just* for gold bars isnt exactly enticing.
Try downloading the last version of NTRBoot
i have allready hence why i stated it doesnt matter the format Rosalina Cheats *Or* NTR Plugin. (happy to see that its finally fixed and dont need that fork or Luma anymore.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9HGp4Ci505U?t=20&feature=share