Homebrew lost sd card, usb won't load gamecube games!

Dikicarus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently, removed my SD card from my hacked Wii, long story short, my son lost it, anyways.
tried to put all the files back to a new SD card, everything works fine, except the gamecube games thru
usb loader gx. I installed the latest version of nintendont & usb loader, only wii games appear
but not gamecube games. I have a 3tb external hdd, half partition for wii and half on fat32
for gamecube games. some how does not read the fat32. considering that it was working fine before loosing the sd.

sorry for going in circles, just need a little bit of help. by the way. games work fine thru nintendont, but do want to
load them thru usb gx with covers. thanks in advance.

Joyer7319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In usb loaders options there is a tab to choose what is shown. You need to check gamecube,wii and anything else like emu nand you wish to use.

Dikicarus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In usb loaders options there is a tab to choose what is shown. You need to check gamecube,wii and anything else like emu nand you wish to use.

I did, I thought to change the path, but when I do, it only shows sd:app/nintendont etc. doesn't give me an option for
usb1?games or nothing like that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did, I thought to change the path, but when I do, it only shows sd:app/nintendont etc. doesn't give me an option for
thought that I might be missing a file, i don't have from the previous lost sd card, but don't what it is.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thought that I might be missing a file, i don't have from the previous lost sd card, but don't what it is.

The custom path is only for the Nintendont loader. It doesn't affect where the games are. They must always be in "/games/".

If that's where your games are it's possible your drive is formatted to something that USB Loader GX doesn't support, (like exFAT,) or the FAT32 partition isn't the first one on the drive.

Last edited by GreyWolf,

Dikicarus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The custom path is only for the Nintendont loader. It doesn't affect where the games are. They must always be in "/games/".

If that's where your games are it's possible your drive is formatted to something that USB Loader GX doesn't support, (like exFAT,) or the FAT32 partition isn't the first one on the drive.

the thing is, that the only thing that changed is a new sd card since i lost the old one,
the external hard drive is the same. should i just get it over with and re-hack my wii again.?? with newer versions of it?

Joyer7319

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say no. When you added nintendont again you probably changed settings without knowing. Or maybe USB loader gx. Maybe they both need to be on sd card. Or hdd. Try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER