Misc Louvre 3DSXL

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have discord I have a few more questions but I don’t want to flood this thread?
I don't, sorry.
Post automatically merged:

You'll have to sign up for a Discord account.

Reactions: lasscat

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey sorry to bother again, do you know how this is against their rules, theres a post about how to do this but sadly the download is gone.

Code:
"Warez" is an internet term used to describe copyrighted software, game, film, music and data piracy.

* We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs.
  * We do not allow or condone sharing of title keys or any other form of copyrighted material or content.
  * Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, ISO and CIA files in absolutely any way on our forum including PM (private message).
  * We do not condone piracy in any way.
  * Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.

The files are confidential property of Nintendo. I don't think they would like it if I uploaded the files.

Reactions: lasscat

lasscat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
"Warez" is an internet term used to describe copyrighted software, game, film, music and data piracy.

* We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs.
  * We do not allow or condone sharing of title keys or any other form of copyrighted material or content.
  * Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, ISO and CIA files in absolutely any way on our forum including PM (private message).
  * We do not condone piracy in any way.
  * Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY.
Would these rules still apply if I have the developer keys?

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The serial number is different on the unit and on the backplate is says SPR--001(-06) instead of the retail spr-001
I get that, it's just the design is unusually standard for a special edition 3DS.

By the way, the English version of the Louvre 3DS cartridge has always been exclusive to the museum while the French is (or was) available on Amazon France. Making it kind of a rarity for a silly reason.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I get that, it's just the design is unusually standard for a special edition 3DS.

By the way, the English version of the Louvre 3DS cartridge has always been exclusive to the museum while the French is (or was) available on Amazon France. Making it kind of a rarity for a silly reason.
There's a few copies selling for around £200 on eBay.
But those are just the French versions.

SylverReZ

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Huh, those used to be almost worthless.
Untitled.jpg

Don't know why you'd want to pay £200, as it can be found easily on the internet anyways.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 338169

Don't know why you'd want to pay £200, as it can be found easily on the internet anyways.
I don't, not anymore, anyway.

I stopped collecting games and consoles in general and am almost done selling all that I want to get rid of while keeping a small amount (PS2, PS3, 360, 3DS, DSL, Wii, Vita).

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel