Hacking Luma,Freeshop,PKSM,etc updates

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there guys.
I just opened my hacked 2ds after a long time to play some games and saw that freeshop doesnt have any title keys after its update.How do I update it?
Is updating luma something I need to do in general?
I cant scan any QR codes with FBI either,it shows up an error..

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello there guys.
I just opened my hacked 2ds after a long time to play some games and saw that freeshop doesnt have any title keys after its update.How do I update it?
Is updating luma something I need to do in general?
I cant scan any QR codes with FBI either,it shows up an error..
If its been long enough. There was a change with titles. Re search it and input the new. Also, there was abig change with github. So you need to get new updates from the new v1.2 to get them up and working again.

Reactions: VixenCult

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If its been long enough. There was a change with titles. Re search it and input the new. Also, there was abig change with github. So you need to get new updates from the new v1.2 to get them up and working again.
I havent ever updated anything from the time I hacked the console (November 2017)..Do I have to use the sd card method now?Whats the new '1.2' about? thanks :)

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I havent ever updated anything from the time I hacked the console (November 2017)..Do I have to use the sd card method now?Whats the new '1.2' about? thanks :)
the 1.2 made it so the apps couldnt autoupdate from github. There was changes made and changes devs had to do to get things working again.

Reactions: VixenCult

VixenCult

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the 1.2 made it so the apps couldnt autoupdate from github. There was changes made and changes devs had to do to get things working again.
Okey ty for the info.Will updating luma make a big difference?What about the FBI remote install which doesnt let me qr scan? :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sup nerds