PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Ask Nintendo. I read they change it from time to time. Also for special promotions and stuff. You might be able to do it using NTR or LayeredFS in Luma3DS.
No. Asking Nintendo to change the eShop BGM to this or that is like ditching A9LH and installing Brickway. As for LayeredFS, I would need to know the filename of the eShop's BGM.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Look at 3dbrew or poke around your system.
All 3DBrew says about it is that it is contained in BOSS format. Also, I'm NOT poking around my system for fear of accidentally bricking it.

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is lum 3 region free? I installed a European game on my us 3ds and I keep getting an error has occurred when launching the title any ideas?

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
Good evening!

What a great profile pic, @Aurora Wright. Madoka Magica was and is amazing <3!

Well, now on-topic, I had a problem (which may be a Luma bug, but I'm not sure, to be honest).

After following 3ds.guide and setup everything correctly (and everything was working perfectly) with FBI, HBL, Luma Updater... installed, I "updated" Luma with Luma updater and that seemed to cause a problem with my FBI which didn't allow me to install any cias, so I decided to delete everything but arm9loaderhax.bin, copy that file to another folder outside the SD, format the SD and after that, put the A9LH.bin back in in the root. The config worked perfectly and I managed to get to the home menu. Everything working flawless. After that, I made a "payloads" folder with GodMode9.bin inside it in "sd:/luma" and made files9 folder in the "sd:/" (root) of my SD with the corresponding "aeskeydb" from the 3ds.guide and then with the SD in my 3DS, I powered on my 3DS and pressed [Start] before the 3DS turns on, I selected "GodMode9" and an error showed up saying:

An exception occurred

Processor: ARM9
Exception type: undefined instruction
[...] a lot of Hex values [...]
Press any button to turn off the 3DS.

Well. It will probably be my fault because I missed something or a file, but I didn't manage to know what thing could it be.

So, summarizing:

> Followed 3DS.guide. Everything worked perfectly.
> Installed the FBI, HBL... CIAS. "Updated" Luma with Luma Updater. I messed it up. FBI wasn't working anymore.
> Copied A9HL.bin to another folder and format SD.
> Tried to put everything needed back in.
> GodMode9 error after selecting "GodMode9" in Luma chainloader.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day!

atrocious123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi all,

Have not been playing my 3ds due to work reasons. But i would like to get back and update my Luma 3DS but i'm unsure of what to do now since quite a lot have changed.

Currently i have A9LH with Luma3DS but i'm unsure of my Luma3DS version. I'm using 3DS XL - FW 11.2

Any help and steps would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all,

Have not been playing my 3ds due to work reasons. But i would like to get back and update my Luma 3DS but i'm unsure of what to do now since quite a lot have changed.

Currently i have A9LH with Luma3DS but i'm unsure of my Luma3DS version. I'm using 3DS XL - FW 11.2

Any help and steps would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!
Since you already have A9LH just update Luma using Luma Updater if you have installed it, or just overwrite the arm9loaderhax.bin file on your SD card with the latest one from here: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
Then you can safely update your system to 11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1