Country
Reactions: leonmagnus99

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Howling theme tool it´s easy to convert the CHMM2 themes to Nintendo standard in a .cia.
See his thread:https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...kages-with-custom-and-official-themes.401081/
You know what? That's the way I did it. But I get tired of my theme being reset because of that. When you use theme cias they always get reset any time your 3DS access your NNID it will be deleted. Using CHMM2 it will not be deleted.

If you are wanting to use regular themes then look up "Mega all 3DS themes" they are on reddit. And they work with CHMM2.

Sir BLaDE

Trophies
XP
Country
You know what? That's the way I did it. But I get tired of my theme being reset because of that. When you use theme cias they always get reset any time your 3DS access your NNID it will be deleted. Using CHMM2 it will not be deleted.

If you are wanting to use regular themes then look up "Mega all 3DS themes" they are on reddit. And they work with CHMM2.
That´s weird, I don´t have any problem with eshop or NNID, all the themes remain installed.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq

Sir BLaDE

Trophies
XP
Country
awesome, well i use the updated sysNAND option only.

so i wont have any issues with it yep? ( my only worry would be how i would be deleting them?)single one by one?
I made a cia with 100 themes, and all remains, so in my case there is no issues at all.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Themes aren't removed if you use CHMM2. CHMM2 even has a CIA app, so I'd recommend it.

MoonUsotsuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello.
I have an issue, I just updated to version 5.1.1 from 3.14, and I was unable to launch my installed version of super smash bros. my other games worked correctly, so that was the only one that didn't work.
I was able to fix it by going back to version 3.14.
Does anyone knows why this happen? I want to have the latest version without losing any game.
Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Oops forget to mention, i'ts an old 3ds running arm9loaderhax.

Last edited by MoonUsotsuki,

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I made a cia with 100 themes, and all remains, so in my case there is no issues at all.

alright ,but i mean if i want to delete them, do i have to delete them one by one?

'cause with the CHMM way i just delete the folders manually and i can also select all and delete them all together , i was wondering if i can delete them knowing which one is which?

Sir BLaDE

Trophies
XP
Country
alright ,but i mean if i want to delete them, do i have to delete them one by one?

'cause with the CHMM way i just delete the folders manually and i can also select all and delete them all together , i was wondering if i can delete them knowing which one is which?
As you said one by one.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

You can delete all installed at once by deleting the title through a CIA manager OR you can delete them one by one in the themes menu.

Last edited by astronautlevel,

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need testing on something... I had a report or two that group play in Smash Bros Brawl and 3DS Download Play don't work in 5.1.1, but they work instead with the latest commits.
I don't have the slightest idea about why that could be, but could I have confirmations? Try 5.1.1 and this http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/v0Ij0PCP/file.html (build of the latest commit).

Reactions: astronautlevel

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News