Status
Not open for further replies.

Potatosalad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Oh yeah,i got another question,sometimes my luma updater got error and can't be opened can someone pls help me solve it?

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
i continued with problems....Luma 6.1.2 give me black screens....could someone give me a fix? u have the link of last a9lh fork compiled?

greetings

@Aurora Wright
EDIT:i Obtain an archive dmp with the error....how i can open and insert here?

greetings

Last edited by hellionz,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello,
I have very noob question.

I just bought new 3DS XL and it have inside firmware : 4.5.0-8E.

If I put to my SD card Luma3DS, with this steps : https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Installation-and-upgrade, this is all what I should do to use game "backups" ? :)

Or I must install other things?

All right. I highly recommend you follow this guide --> https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

It'll cover installing Luma3DS as well, and you'll have nothing to worry about more.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
the debug message is:

Processor: ARM11 (core1)
Exeption type: data abort
current process:loader

and some numbers...this dump is in N3ds

Greetings

Aurora Wright

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Aurora Wright i tried this compilation

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/issues/194

second dev compilation works flawlesly .....any posibility of fix it on regular commit?

Greetings

EDIT:tried with 2ds and N3ds and works!! what is the problem....finding any on loader??

greetings
To recap, it crashes BOTH on your 2DS and your New 3DS?
Can you try with an empty, freshly formatted SD card? I also have two 11.0.33-E systems (a New 3DS and an Old XL) and they both work, their 9.0 emuNANDs also work. Maybe also remove the game cartridge if there's any inserted, and tell me your results.
If it still crashes, it would be useful to have your CTRNAND (maybe in private), dumped in a transferrable format in Decrypt9, so I can test. I have no idea why it crashes or why that "fix" I posted even works, and I can't reproduce this at all...

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

itsjch

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Aurora Wright Hi I got a quick question I currently downgraded my 10.7 N3DS to 9.2 and installed luma works greats thanks for the hard work. I am just wanting to know how do play online and can I update to 11.3E and keep luma and its features or do I have to stay on 9.2 and use a work around to play online/eshop. (Pref to stay 9.2)

Kind regards,
itsjch

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Aurora Wright Hi I got a quick question I currently downgraded my 10.7 N3DS to 9.2 and installed luma works greats thanks for the hard work. I am just wanting to know how do play online and can I update to 11.3E and keep luma and its features or do I have to stay on 9.2 and use a work around to play online/eshop. (Pref to stay 9.2)

Kind regards,
itsjch
do you have a9lh? if you set that up, you were supposed to update. yes it's safe, yes you'll keep everything. or do you have an emu/rednand instead? you can just update that too.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kind regards,
itsjch
You can update your sysnand if you have a9lh and just go into a game go to its wifi settings and play online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Omg stop telling us about how you put your dick in pis already