Status
Not open for further replies.

coke666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Don't know if I missed something but today I've updated to latest stable (and tried latest nightly) with the latest FW but I'm getting error 007-2100 everytime that I try to access eShop

Anyone knows what I did wrong? (it's been a long time since I played on it lol)
Also, I'm using sysnand and didn't enabled any options of luma

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yoyoyo hippity hop doggity dog just enable language emulation
Actually, @loopsbee8 , you shouldn't have to enable language emulation. Luma should automatically launch any title from the home screen, so I don't know what's going on, but have you tried downloading the European version of Lost World?
Also, on second inspection, oh dear god you're playing 3DS Lost World. Have fun. You probably won't.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
totally new 3ds owner and a noob hacker here and i spent entire hours browsing thru various guides etc one main question makes me insecure still. I am on luna 6.6 (apparently) and every time system is started it asks me to update to latest OFW. Point me in the right directions is it safe to do it?
Update to Luma 7.0.5 and then update to latest OFW.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't know if I missed something but today I've updated to latest stable (and tried latest nightly) with the latest FW but I'm getting error 007-2100 everytime that I try to access eShop

Anyone knows what I did wrong? (it's been a long time since I played on it lol)
Also, I'm using sysnand and didn't enabled any options of luma
Error Code: 007-2100
Situation:
  • The connection to the Nintendo eShop timed out.
  • Error message, "An error has occurred."
Note:
This may be due to ongoing server maintenance, or if you internet connection has timed out due a poor wireless environment or a slow internet connection.

What to Do:
  • Prior to troubleshooting, visit http://support.nintendo.com/networkstatus. and ensure there is no ongoing server maintenance.
  • Stand closer to the wireless router or access point.
  • Power cycle your home network. [How to]
  • Manually enter an alternate DNS into your Nintendo 3DS setting. [How to]
Situation Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, please contact us for support by visiting http://support.nintendo.com/errorcodecontact.

Reactions: coke666

paperhammer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, @loopsbee8 , you shouldn't have to enable language emulation. Luma should automatically launch any title from the home screen, so I don't know what's going on, but have you tried downloading the European version of Lost World?
Also, on second inspection, oh dear god you're playing 3DS Lost World. Have fun. You probably won't.

I'm only playing it for the music.

coke666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Error Code: 007-2100
Situation:
  • The connection to the Nintendo eShop timed out.
  • Error message, "An error has occurred."
Note:
This may be due to ongoing server maintenance, or if you internet connection has timed out due a poor wireless environment or a slow internet connection.

What to Do:
  • Prior to troubleshooting, visit http://support.nintendo.com/networkstatus. and ensure there is no ongoing server maintenance.
  • Stand closer to the wireless router or access point.
  • Power cycle your home network. [How to]
  • Manually enter an alternate DNS into your Nintendo 3DS setting. [How to]
Situation Not Resolved:
If the issue persists, please contact us for support by visiting http://support.nintendo.com/errorcodecontact.

Yeah, I saw that but I thought that was unstable because of the Luma3DS with latest FW or maybe I've missed some luma option
Don't know why sometimes work and sometimes don't, yesterday I checked "Patch SVC/service/archive/ARM9 access" and eShop worked, unchecked and worked again but now don't work anymore lol

Probably it's my connection Oo

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wiki's finally updated.
Slightly offtopic. @Crystal the Glaceon Is there a noob friendly guide to setting up Corbenik as a Luma3DS payload?
Setup Corbenik as you normally would, then rename the "arm9loaderhax.bin" of Corbenik to anything, let's go with Corbenik.bin. Place that into the payloads folder and boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz