Hacking Luma3ds Problem, Help please

Bella Lawrence

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just got my New 3ds so i could play Pokemon Sun Online (Got banned). I tried to transfer my save from the leaked version to the cartridge using SaveDataFiler (O3ds xl) but it says the cart is broken (Running Rxtools) and i really need to transfer my save. I have a powersaves dongle so if im able to get the save to that and inject it into the cartridge that would help. IF that isn't an option, even whenever i try to install Luma3ds (using the guide) i always get a red screen for about 3 seconds and then the o3ds just goes black. Im running Rxtools Emunand, Sysnand 9.2.0-32u, using CTRBootloader through Menuhax. Help would be appreciated please

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I just got my New 3ds so i could play Pokemon Sun Online (Got banned). I tried to transfer my save from the leaked version to the cartridge using SaveDataFiler (O3ds xl) but it says the cart is broken (Running Rxtools) and i really need to transfer my save. I have a powersaves dongle so if im able to get the save to that and inject it into the cartridge that would help. IF that isn't an option, even whenever i try to install Luma3ds (using the guide) i always get a red screen for about 3 seconds and then the o3ds just goes black. Im running Rxtools Emunand, Sysnand 9.2.0-32u, using CTRBootloader through Menuhax. Help would be appreciated please

Use JKSM for a start. Change to luma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's like Mario 64 if Mario was retarded and brain damaged and hit by a garbage truck! +1