Hacking Luma3DS V9.0 has been released

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you'd rather just complain about it and tell other people why instead of actually fixing the problem? Gotcha.
I'd love to see you point out where I complained about it.

But back on topic, since I know some people don't like to see threads derail into arguments. ;)
It is nice to see another stable build for luma3DS. And the RAM dumper/editor certainly looks like a neat feature to play around with.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Asia81,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't usually look at the main thread, topics like this, if they are not created by millions, are used to let people know.
Read below:
I've already been told that by zoogie. I didn't need to be told again, thanks. :/ It's called reading others posts in a thread before posting.
Also:
Well it's a PSA about a CFW, which should be posted in the Flashcards and Custom Firmware section.

It may have been the right thing to do but at least do it in the proper section. This is the Homebrew section, not the Custom Firmware section.

I get the idea guys, stop telling me. Thanks for repeating what's already been said.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's true, but as I said earlier I can still do online play with LumaV8.1.1. ;)
And the only feature I'm interested in LumaV9 is faster screenshots. So not too much incentive for me to update.
Aside from the massive number of bug fixes in this new version not really. Seriously though why not update to the latest firmware on your device and update Lima to the latest you will loose nothing and gain the faster screenshot funtion as well as have a much more stable setup that's less likely to crash/have issues. Simply put there is no reason to stay on outdated software when the latest versions work better/don't remove any functions you use/will need to use. If you really want to stay on a lower firmware feel free as its your device I'm just saying there's no benefit to doing so.

Reactions: Majickhat55

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
if you open the link, in addition to the download, also the new features / changes are discriped by the developer

That's not the point.
The point is to prevent one word posts.
Yes, just a link is a one word post.

Besides, a little more effort should be put into a OP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: off to make lunch. l8er guys :) [ham sammies]