Hacking M3 DS Real with Luma3DS ?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If I understood it correctly, instead of using the stage 2 launcher (g6flash) that limits me to Wood M3 as a kernel, I can load the M3 through TWLoader and once inside it, it will load YSMenu as the primary kernel without giving the problems from the launcher (which loads it as the primary kernel but does not run the games)

i put YSMenu on M3 SD and booted it via TWLoader (But in TWLoader use the DSI Menu skin) it will be shown as G6 Flash

Last edited by Purple_Heart,
Reactions: Carlos_DobleC

akide73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, I followed the guide but I wasn't able to get "Big Brain Academy" game to work with the multiplayer mode (it works fine in single player and with other DS games).
Basically, if I try to connect my 3DS and my DS, both with M3 DS Real, I get a transmission error and am told to turn off the consoles.
Using 2 Nintendo DS with the 2 same M3 DS Real cards, everything goes smoothly.
How come?
Does this happen to you too?

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I wanted to use my A9LH+Luma3DS 11.2E O3DS to play some of the DS games I've got on my old M3 DS Real. I read that Luma3DS patches the TWL_Firm so that flashcarts such as the M3 should work on the 3DS now. The thing is that when I put it into the console, nothing happens (there is no game in the cartridge app), even when rebooting the console with the flashcart in. I should add that regular DS games still work fine (I reinstalled the TWL_Firm to be sure).

Is it a problem on my side, or does the M3 DS Real really sucks ?

Thanks !
why not use Twilight Menu++ to play all your favorite DS games?

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

akide73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
why not use Twilight Menu++ to play all your favorite DS games?
Because in theory it is less compatible.
in any case Big Brain Academy with multiplayer mode doesn't work even with Twilight++.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I kindly ask you a favor.
If possible, could you try Big Brain Academy (possibly the European version) and tell me if the multiplayer mode works for you?
Thank you.

Last edited by akide73,
Reactions: naddel81

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share