Maplestory =D

kylertesch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey does anyone here play maplestory on bera server just outta curiosity, also does anyone know anything about ANY releases for maplestory DS?

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I use to play Maple Story...but then I looked at it one day and concluded: This is the most childish, crappiest game I've ever seen.

MapleStory DS is coming...don't know when.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Well MapleStory is boring after some time.
Im lvl 39 and im BORED!

Its funny if you hack in it
tongue.gif

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BERA FTW!!!! (34 fighter)

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that maplestory ds was supposed to come out this month, but i guess it got delayed.
frown.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hackeerrs

Played a while ago. Friend and I hacked a STR bandit to level 85 and sold it for 420 USD on eBay and got a PSP with it. We also hacked a lukless mage to 72, but that only sold for 60 USD
frown.gif

Then we quit since eBay ruled out selling accounts
tongue.gif

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
The MapleStory client also installs a potentially very dangerous rootkit onto your system using undocumented API techniques. It has the power to perform low level access commands across your system with the ability to wipe and even damage your hard disks at the whim of the developers or perhaps if a bug creeps into their code. I did find a webpage explaining the details a long time ago. You might find it if you google MapleStory and rootkit.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The MapleStory client also installs a potentially very dangerous rootkit onto your system using undocumented API techniques. It has the power to perform low level access commands across your system with the ability to wipe and even damage your hard disks at the whim of the developers or perhaps if a bug creeps into their code. I did find a webpage explaining the details a long time ago. You might find it if you google MapleStory and rootkit.
im a belo 45 Spearman,
the only thing funny about maple is that its completly owned by hacks
rofl2.gif

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(Retal @ Sep 23 2007, 02:56 AM)

It's called nProtect's GameGuard. Wiki it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: second of all, i don't even have a 3ds