HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to search your compressed files to find other files you need?
My pacman has
pacman.6e
pacman.6f
pacman.6h
pacman.6j

and that's it....however Mrs Pacman has
82s123.7f

Can I use that file to complete the game? And again if this works is there any way to search my rom collections compressed files?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ @ HugeCock

Well the Ms. Pac-Man set that I obtained has a couple files...

It has all the Pac-Man files you named (I guess because it's essentially a clone?) and it also has 82s123.7f as well as numerous other files... Is 82s123.7f the only other file needed to complete Ms. Pac-Man? If so, I somehow have extra files...
huh.gif

Now if only I could test it out, still need someone to help me out with those questions two posts up...
frown.gif

dblank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try it, I've done similar with different games and have no troubles, at least not yet
smile.gif

For searching you could try something like "grep"

Example: grep 82s123.7f *.zip
Binary file mrtnt.zip matches
Binary file mspacman.zip matches
Binary file puckman.zip matches

Can I use that file to complete the game? And again if this works is there any way to search my rom collections compressed files?

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@ [M]artin I'd love to help on the SC problem but I only have my G6 and M3 with me.

Also my Mrs. Pacman has all the needed files minus one.... this could turn out to be one helluva hard thing to accomplish (Getting a DS working set)

@dblank...googled Grep....too bad I don't know who to use Linux...unless I googled the wrong Grep. I will look into it more as what your describing sound like what I am looking for....

*Edit looks like Windows does it automatically lol!

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Martin, the moonshell patcher came with the a previous version of supercard software, but it is not the supercard software rom patcher. It is titled patch moomshell for super card.exe and can be found in this download from supercard: http://eng.supercard.cn/download/setupsdV256en.rar

the marcads.nds can be anywhere.

The roms go into marcads folder which is in the root of SC zipped but uncompressed.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ OMG THX! I've been waiting for this all day, lol. Thanks again bud!
happy.gif

Btw, what is the Moonshell Patcher generally usually used for, other then this homebrew title?

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it is used for some homebrew software to work with the supercard line. To determine if it is needed, basically you run a homebrew program and it doesnt work with SC so I run it thru this to see if it helps. This was used with dragonmindeds dsorganize to get it to work with some of his versions

anotheruser22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please help me get this working on G6 Lite? I don't see any Roms in the list and see the error "search for FAT drivers".

I've created a "MARCADS" folder in the root of the G6 Lite and put the "MarcaDS.nds" file and the zipped game (bombjack.zip) in this directory (not compressed - in "store" mode)......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro