Homebrew Question Mario 64 port?

D

Deleted User

Is it possible to get a better 3D model of mario?
Like using the one from Odyssey for example.

dang i mean the one we got is so good though. You sure you seen the hd mario we have? Dem eyes! There is all sorts of stuff on youtube for the pc version as well. I think we will eventually get an odyssey like mod eventually. But that might just clash for me when i think about it. Current hd mario fits very well.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ah...thank you for the clarification. I conflated them.

Also, pro tip: no claims were made. Neither good faith questions nor statements containing the subjective "I thought" have any veracity towards statements of assertions, or as you put it, "claims."
It's okay. Sorry if I sounded too hostile or such, it wasn't my intend.
At least you know the truth behind the PC port now. :)

Reactions: sorabora
D

Deleted User

It's fake btw.
Seems to be some sort of Unreal Engine/Unity kind of remake, blatantly uploaded into a fake Nintendo account on YouTube.
Tbh I have more faith in the PC port being compiled for Switch as NSP than this shit lol
Damn, this looked like a dream come true...:mellow:

D

Deleted User

It's fake btw.
Seems to be some sort of Unreal Engine/Unity kind of remake, blatantly uploaded into a fake Nintendo account on YouTube.
Tbh I have more faith in the PC port being compiled for Switch as NSP than this shit lol

yo i think current port is really good. I can't believe they got away with using the nintendo name!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Damn, this looked like a dream come true...:mellow:
Just look at the gameplay after the middle point.
It's just a bland SM64 gameplay of someone randomly jumping around, if it were a proper trailer, it wouldn't have such things.
Also, take a look at both the uploader account, only 2 videos, and also the links in the description, they redirect to either Nintendo pages, or the Odyssey website, so yeah, fake as fuck lol.

yo i think current port is really good. I can't believe they got away with using the nintendo name!
Agree. The current port is awesome, and it's only getting better day by day.
I can't wait to see where the port will be at in like a month or so :D
Right now it has incredible features, including fully reworked models for Mario and Bowser, and 4 HD textures to choose from.
Can't wait to see what they'll add in just some weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, outside of that, can anyone tell me exactly what's new in v7?
And what do they have planned for v8?

Reactions: TheCasualties

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So other than not knowing how many lives or how much health or oxygen (probably the harder thing to manage, give or take those cold levels where the water does not heal you) you have is there much to HUD less play?

D

Deleted User

So other than not knowing how many lives or how much health or oxygen (probably the harder thing to manage, give or take those cold levels where the water does not heal you) you have is there much to HUD less play?

i know this game well i really dontt think those things matter so much in my case. You obviously didn’t watch cause his textures look so good so that is part of it. But you come off salty anyway so best i can offer you is a side of salt for your saltiness...

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i know this game well i really dontt think those things matter so much in my case. You obviously didn’t watch cause his textures look so good so that is part of it. But you come off salty anyway so best i can offer you is a side of salt for your saltiness...

I was not looking for textures -- that is normal and expected at this point. You mentioned no HUD as one of the few things in that original post and I wondered what was special about it, in some games it can change things quite radically but here it did not a great deal.
No salt here either, you must be imagining or projecting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: yo