Gaming Mario and Luigi RPG 3 HELP Topic

zotaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
Need help with Bowser Castle door code:

I've read all signs, but the code simply doesn't work.

Here, if anyone can help translate this text or whatever:

the signs say: You have to hit the square more than the circle and less than the triangle.

The order is: square, square, circle, triangle, triangle, triangle.

cmdixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck where you first become giant bowser. I turn the ds sideways and I'm supposed to be battling a ship of shy guys. My only choice is to punch - I don't have fire or items available. I am punching and punching, but I"m getting nowhere. And they aren't battling back. I'm sure this is something easy that I'm missing. Please help.

*** Nevermind *** I was answering the first question wrong. When I take the answer on the right everything works fine. However, my ds locks up now everytime after I finish the battle. I've started the game all over with a new cheat file and only the piracy fix on.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
what do u think?

Side stuff wise:

Remember that there was a web at the cave back then, that u could go pass right? well now u can

Story wise:

You have fire.
So what can u burn?

Hint: Press select and have a look at your map.

Also: woah, mega bump

Wingedkratos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was wondering if I can get some help here...

During the first "Giant" Bowser battle, the one where you fight Bowser's castle which is controlled by Metaboss, I can't well...beat it. It isn't because I suck at the battle, it's because of the fact that I cannot use the Firebreath attack due to, um...ya know...no mic. I'm aware that there's an alternate method that involves messing around with some settings on your computer if you have a "computer" mic, which allows it to function as the DS mic, but I don't have a computer mic, so yeah... Is there anyway to beat/get around this battle?

I did something I hate doing and resorted to using a few AR codes that I thought might help, like (9999 Damage, Reduce enemy HP to 1) etc, but none work. Normally, I don't use ANY AR codes, but I got stuck and tried everything except that, so I figured maybe it was the only option... So does anyone have any solutions to get past this? (AR code that makes it die in one hit, something to disable it's ability to put those annoying spiky shells on the ground, etc?) You don't have to go out of your way to help (Since I'm buying this game as soon as I get to a store, and obviously this won't be an issue.), but if possible, I'd like to know a solution for this so I can help other people if I come across anyone.

cmdixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have a problem with the game locking up after the first Giant Bowser fight? What's weird is this same thing happened to me when I played the Japanese version. I finally gave up and decided to wait for the US version. Now it's here, I play the game all the way to the same point, and it locks up in the exact same spot! I win the battle and then it goes to the screen where it shows my stats and it locks.

I have an Acekard 2i, using the "Danny Phantom" patch and the new AKAIO 1.5. I am running on a DSi, but I've tried on a DSL also. For what it's worth, when I was playing the Japanese version I was using a TTDS, so I don't think the problem is related to the card.

cmdixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cmdixon said:
Anyone else have a problem with the game locking up after the first Giant Bowser fight? What's weird is this same thing happened to me when I played the Japanese version. I finally gave up and decided to wait for the US version. Now it's here, I play the game all the way to the same point, and it locks up in the exact same spot! I win the battle and then it goes to the screen where it shows my stats and it locks.

I have an Acekard 2i, using the "Danny Phantom" patch and the new AKAIO 1.5. I am running on a DSi, but I've tried on a DSL also. For what it's worth, when I was playing the Japanese version I was using a TTDS, so I don't think the problem is related to the card.

Nevermind.... the problem was due to some cheats I had turned on for Bowser.

Wingedkratos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eh, it turns out I won't be able to buy the game after all... just got stuck by some taxes on the old house so I have to pay like, 1000 dollars by the next two months. *sigh* Anyway, I'm gonna need that help after all. If anyone can't find a solution, then can someone at least let me upload my save file and have someone who can get past it, get past it and then send the save file back?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
yes, there's one, which is the one that i am stuck at the moment.

Does anyone has any tip for giant bowser 3rd battle? Its the one where u have to use fire breath to deal damage to the boss (its a train)

edit: never mind, seems like swearing and shaking my fist at it helps...

fadlyputra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey guys. i want to ask. if my game already piracy bypass. can i cheat again by using DSATM? because my game wont work after i cheated the patched game.

also do you have a save file mario bowser inside story (i need save file in battle of sea pipe statue)

please guys i need your help!!!!

zeroclash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little help please...

I just received the hammer and now I can't seem to switch between the Hammer and Jumping...hitting R doesn't switch it and if I hit L it switches it but it won't switch back...any ideas?

janx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Currently im at the part where Luigi and Mario is in Dimble Wood. The wiggler there isn't allowing me to past him. I've done everything in Dimble Wood that can possibly be done, even defeating all the baddies, and collecting all the items. The wiggler is still not allowing me to pass him. Anyone that can help? Are there certain criterias i have meet in the area before he will let me pass to finish collecting my A pieces?

arogance1

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to complete more of the game before he will let you past.

IIRC - You need to go up into the clouds and meet the sage who tells you to get the A pieces, the Wiggler should let you pass

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, is the wishing tree from courage the cowardly dog +1