ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T0biasCZe

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I downloaded the latest version through windows installer but when I try to run it, it says "version ???? 3152" And doesn't let me play it (I have 1.2 installed)

T0biasCZe

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
is it possible to bypass the luma outdated screen?
i found out that the bundled luma doesnt work with godmode9 :/
and if i use different luma that works with godmode9 it throws this error

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

You can update both godmode and Luma, I did and it works fine. There is really no reason to stay with an old version of Luma unless you really need that for some specific reason.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The Luma outdated screen is there for a reason. You need the latest version or the mod will just not work.

Reactions: The Catboy

T0biasCZe

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
then please fix the bug in the new version of plugin loader... its annoying to swap between v10 and v12 when using godmode9

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
then please fix the bug in the new version of plugin loader... its annoying to swap between v10 and v12 when using godmode9
I don't know what bug you are talking about, I can use godmode9 just fine. Can you be more specific? In any case, the plugin loader doesn't change anything related to .firm loader, so if there is a bug with godmode9, then it's in official luma.

T0biasCZe

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Why do you insist in using an old version of Luma?
the old version fork has some features that are not in new official (and it has plugin loader support). + the new one with plugin loader doesnt work with godmode9 for some reason, when holding start it just boots straight to 3ds menu instead of launching the godmode9/payload selector

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
the old version fork has some features that are not in new official (and it has plugin loader support). + the new one with plugin loader doesnt work with godmode9 for some reason, when holding start it just boots straight to 3ds menu instead of launching the godmode9/payload selector
The plugin loader gets constantly updated to fix bugs and add more features. Those features are needed by the mod to work properly, so the latest plugin loader is needed. It's what it is, if you don't like it I'm sorry, but I'm not going to downgrade the mod, and add many bugs back and remove feature just so you can use outdated builds. Instead, you can try asking the devs that made those builds to update them.

About the godmode9 issue, it totally looks like a SD card issue/corruption. Copy all your files to a PC, format the SD and copy everything back. Pretty sure it will fix the problem.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
About the godmode9 issue, it totally looks like a SD card issue/corruption. Copy all your files to a PC, format the SD and copy everything back. Pretty sure it will fix the problem

Yeah I recently used godmode both in a 2DS and a New HD 2DS and works perfectly fine with latest Luma and Godmode. So yeah most likely an sd card problem.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just installed CTGP-7 on Citra i can say wow nice I can see better on Citra Emulator, I have it on New 3DSXL for while also Nice Job with new updates on v.1.4.29. I want to know if it is possible to take my save game from 3DS into Citra save file?? Thank you

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Just installed CTGP-7 on Citra i can say wow nice I can see better on Citra Emulator, I have it on New 3DSXL for while also Nice Job with new updates on v.1.4.29. I want to know if it is possible to take my save game from 3DS into Citra save file?? Thank you
Hello, it's not possible as saves are locked to the console they are created.

• Sad
Reactions: FanNintendo

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, it's not possible as saves are locked to the console they are created.
That's bummer I wish there is cloud for 3DS between Citra so you can play where you left off. Thank you for respond. Im watching this video if this is possible.
Never mind not transfer from 3ds to citra.

Last edited by FanNintendo,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That's bummer I wish there is cloud for 3DS between Citra so you can play where you left off. Thank you for respond. Im watching this video if this is possible.
Never mind not transfer from 3ds to citra.

No, that would allow for people to hack their save data and unlock the achievements.

Reactions: FanNintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same