ROM Hack Official Mario Kart 7 - Custom Track Grand Prix 7 (CTGP-7)

What would you like to see more?

• New Custom Tracks

Votes: 114 61.6%
  • New Extra Features (such as backwards cam, etc)

Votes: 71 38.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
0.9.2:
  • Added LED tricks plugin
  • Updated Banshee Broadwalk (fixes lag)
  • Improved the NTR manager
0.9.1:
  • Added custom music to Concord town. (music)
0.9:
  • Added Banshee Broadwalk 2
  • Added Elemental Cave
  • Updated Miku's Birthday Spectacular
[Insert stuff from 0.7.2-whatever was before 0.9 here]
All these cool features and the updater still crashes for me when trying to get 0.7.2. :(

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet (not reading 66 pages, sorry), but there is a very minor bug on the CC selection screen. A graphic of a checkered flag was added behind the animation of Mario in his kart. When the 3d is turned on, the flag is splits into 2 images on both screens. Obviously this bug doesn't hurt gameplay in the slightest, just wanted to point it out. Excited for the 0.9.3 update! Thanks for all your work and same to anyone else involved with this project!

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet (not reading 66 pages, sorry), but there is a very minor bug on the CC selection screen. A graphic of a checkered flag was added behind the animation of Mario in his kart. When the 3d is turned on, the flag is splits into 2 images on both screens. Obviously this bug doesn't hurt gameplay in the slightest, just wanted to point it out. Excited for the 0.9.3 update! Thanks for all your work and same to anyone else involved with this project!
I know about that :P It may be fixeable, but since it's a minor graphical glitch I never bothered. I may fix it someday.

Aesop101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a serious question because I'm completely lost. I have two old 3ds...

One runs 7.1.0 and another runs 11.1.0

Both of them never had been hacked before whatsoever. I want to get CTGP-7 and I have the game cartridge. I don't know how to get Homebrew on either one. So, can someone be kind and tell me the process.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have a serious question because I'm completely lost. I have two old 3ds...

One runs 7.1.0 and another runs 11.1.0

Both of them never had been hacked before whatsoever. I want to get CTGP-7 and I have the game cartridge. I don't know how to get Homebrew on either one. So, can someone be kind and tell me the process.
You can follow https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki (7.1 3ds)
Or any other guide to install homebrew channel for 11.1 (use google) :)

Last edited by PabloMK7,

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Query: Is 200cc enabled on the CIA install, and if not, what's the technical reason why?

Query 2: How does the online play work? Is it just the normal tracks, or against other CTGP users? Can Nintendo detect if online play is used?

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Query: Is 200cc enabled on the CIA install, and if not, what's the technical reason why?

Query 2: How does the online play work? Is it just the normal tracks, or against other CTGP users? Can Nintendo detect if online play is used?
1: No, because you could go online with 200cc.
2: There is a community code in the OP. I don't think nintendo can tell, as mostly all the communications are managed by the 3ds.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Is 200cc enabled on the CIA install, and if not, what's the technical reason why?
No, because it's a separate NTR plugin. It gets copied/deleted automatically when you enable/disable it in the manager.
How does the online play work? Is it just the normal tracks, or against other CTGP users? Can Nintendo detect if online play is used?
Do not go online with Custom Tracks. Ninty will ban you. There are no servers and server redirection for CTGP.
However, you can play online safely, if you only use communities, and not Ninty's matchmaking system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH