• Total voters

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are DLC2 and 200cc good?
I already bought DLC2 more than half a year ago, but taking out the Wii U, dusting it off, and connecting all cables is kind of a boomer.
Should I try it or may I live the Wii U sleep some more months until Xenoblade X?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Are DLC2 and 200cc good?
I already bought DLC2 more than half a year ago, but taking out the Wii U, dusting it off, and connecting all cables is kind of a boomer.
Should I try it or may I live the Wii U sleep some more months until Xenoblade X?
DLC 2 is way better than the first one Nintendo released plus it comes with new Mii racing suits.

200cc is an excellent addition to the game but not many play it only, like half of a roster online is filled with bots.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DLC 2 is way better than the first one Nintendo released plus it comes with new Mii racing suits.

200cc is an excellent addition to the game but not many play it only, like half of a roster online is filled with bots.

I take your word, just finished plugging it up (hell I thought I was going to take longer) and about to start updating...

EDIT: Wow, Pandora's Tower Wii is available to buy on the eShop?! Hell I didn't turn this thing on in ages... I will probably buy that, I wanted to play it on the Wii.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I take your word, just finished plugging it up (hell I thought I was going to take longer) and about to start updating...

EDIT: Wow, Pandora's Tower Wii is available to buy on the eShop?! Hell I didn't turn this thing on in ages... I will probably buy that, I wanted to play it on the Wii.

It's just straight ports from the Wii but sometimes games with Classic Controller support become able to be played with the GamePad/WUPC.

Fun-fact: Isabelle's Spanish name is "Canela" which translates to Cinnamon. I'm not sure why Nintendo doesn't leave the names alone (or slightly change, i.e, Isabelle to Isabela), like, Rosalina's also changed to Estela/Estrella = Star. :unsure: I know that the Japanese name of Rosalina is something else too but the English names seem to fit better.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's just straight ports from the Wii but sometimes games with Classic Controller support become able to be played with the GamePad/WUPC.

Fun-fact: Isabelle's Spanish name is "Canela" which translates to Cinnamon. I'm not sure why Nintendo doesn't leave the names alone (or slightly change, i.e, Isabelle to Isabela), like, Rosalina's also changed to Estela/Estrella = Star. :unsure: I know that the Japanese name of Rosalina is something else too but the English names seem to fit better.

And that is the reason I normally play in English (pff.. Spanish translations)

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Alright, it's over. All 12 Cups, all Classes, 3-Star Rank each. Other than a handful of cups were the computers know how to fuck you up right at the end of the third lap on the last race, 200cc doesn't up the difficulty all that much.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
And that is the reason I normally play in English (pff.. Spanish translations)

Her French name is Marie, a pun on the word Mairie (Town Hall) or Maire (Mayor). That's a very bad pun, from what I could tell.
Funny, since Isabelle actually is a french name :rolleyes:

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Alright, it's over. All 12 Cups, all Classes, 3-Star Rank each. Other than a handful of cups were the computers know how to fuck you up right at the end of the third lap on the last race, 200cc doesn't up the difficulty all that much.

For some reason 200cc doesn't show up for me in Grand Prix mode... Any idea what could be the problem?
I have cups for all the tracks in all other modes, some of them are not golden cups anyway.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason 200cc doesn't show up for me in Grand Prix mode... Any idea what could be the problem?
I have cups for all the tracks in all other modes, some of them are not golden cups anyway.
I think you need to gold them all for 200cc. You mothballed it to soon. :)

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap there's so many shortcuts on the new F-Zero track

Still getting used to where they are in this stage but the others I've more or less nailed already.

Btw, could someone make a video of Baby Park's shortcut?

I went looking for that at a snails pace in time trials and couldn't find anything.

Also ign missed the shortcut at the finish line in new bowser city.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The Neo Bowser City looks really nice and with the rain even better!

ayeyrVh.jpg

Mii Racing Suits of Mega Man, Sonic and Pac-Man:

5cLsRzC.jpg

LLm5Zuc.jpg

2UMwV01.jpg

I did the one thing I didn't want to... opened them up. xD

All the figures that I own look absolutely fantastic but now that they're outta the box they'll catch dust, oh well, at least they can be used now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I have a small bladder