Gaming Mario Kart 8 DLX needs patches bad.

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I’m tired of this shit. Online is completely unfair. You’ll always get fucked over because of the terrible item balance there needs to be a patch to make item distribution more fair. Not this shit where you get a star in second place and a banana in fucking last. Also fix the star. In the other games the star was powerful and fast as it should be but now I can’t even keep up with the racers. There also needs to be some sort of side hud where you can see what the racer has so you can be prepared for what’s about to hit you cuz most of the time I’m getting hit by a random ass green shell that I didn’t even suspect someone to have. And I dont know if it’s just me but Japanese players have the most op speed AND NEVER GET HIT BY BLUESHELLS. I can’t even count how many times I get hit my them while I’m first but when a Japanese player is in first. They have full protection at all times. But if it’s someone from another country other than japan they have nothing but coins. I’ve noticed that when there are like 2 or 3 Japanese players in the lobby. They are usuallly in the top 3. I mean something is wrong here. This shit needs to be fixed. Have it equal for everyone not just them. A recent race I was head to head with a Japanese racer fighting for second when we both get an item box. I get a green shell while he gets A FUCKING STAR. COME THE FUCK ON.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My bro-dude........you're preaching a played-out sermon. If you actually look really closely, most of the time, if a racer is near you, you get the same items. The game doesn't intentionally favor JP players, but I've noticed JP players.....actually play the game--turbo boosting in the right corners, using shortcuts, choosing tiny wheel, wiggle bike Morton, proper item management, denial of items for others (like getting in front of someone at the last second and snagging their box/knocking a racer into the "deadzone"), etc,.

I recommend you watch live races and see how people play.

Reactions: Vorde

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
You’ll always get fucked over because of the terrible item balance there needs to be a patch to make item distribution more fair. Not this shit where you get a star in second place and a banana in fucking last.
The items you get are based on how far you are from first place physically. It doesn't matter which place you are in. If the first player gets far ahead, everyone will get powerful items. If everyone's packed together, even the last player will get bad items.
Also fix the star. In the other games the star was powerful and fast as it should be but now I can’t even keep up with the racers.
Use the shortcuts, that's what they are for. You don't just get a Super Star and use it right away. You need to strategise more.
There also needs to be some sort of side hud where you can see what the racer has so you can be prepared for what’s about to hit you cuz most of the time I’m getting hit by a random ass green shell that I didn’t even suspect someone to have.
Items you need to see coming have a HUD indicator (like Red Shells or Blue Shells). If you are paranoid of what's coming from behind, look behind you. Use the X button. That's what it's for.
And I dont know if it’s just me but Japanese players have the most op speed AND NEVER GET HIT BY BLUESHELLS. I can’t even count how many times I get hit my them while I’m first but when a Japanese player is in first.
They can play the game, unlike you. Here's a tip: the invincibility period after getting hit is huge. You can hit yourself with something to easily escape a Blue Shell. Or use a Mushroom to get out of its explosion last-second. Also, item smuggling is a thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu