Nintendo DS hoarder
OP
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
After COVID is all said and done, will you still wear masks? Plenty of us have bought nice reusable masks, and I wanted to know what you'll do with them after COVID. Will you still walk around showing off your cool masks, or do you think you'll be all masked out?

I think I'll keep wearing mine. I've spent good money on masks, and I like how they look on me. (though I might look a bit weird if everyone else stops wearing masks)

Edit: Ok, COVID probably will be here forever, but I mean after COVID becomes like the flu or something

Last edited by rvtr,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
SarsCovid-19 will be like the influenza virus, never will go, each year a new "variation" and obviously a new "vaccine" on sectors where the people do not follow basic hygiene, will be like Ebola: sporadic outbreak and new quarentines. but learn from some Asiatic countries, after the SARS they continue to protect them selves 1 year after the outbreak officially ended, but was no new outbreaks.

Use Mask
Wash your hands constantly
Use sanitizer alcohol
try to maintain safe distance
take care of you and your beloveds (hope they include the rest of humanity :lol:)

On resume Be safe.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
SarsCovid-19 will be like the influenza virus, never will go, each year a new "variation" and obviously a new "vaccine"
And maybe one Day,the "Vaccinate all of them now" Mass Movement will understand AND accept it.....
....even a 99,99 % Vaccination Rate will not change that for the Moment......

It will never go away again....it will be maybe "not so harmful anymore".....someday....

And for the Thread Protocol- No,If I ever should get "it" and get recovered,I will do not wear a Mask no longer.

Reactions: impeeza

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, I hate to wear them.
But for some reason those mask have a funny side effect on me!
Because i'm autistic, I really try to read poeple faces. That help me to figure out if they a serious or not.
But with those masks I have only the eye's, so i'm more forcus on then before covid.
Now I notice, that I starting to really like women eye's.
So now i'm first checking the women eyes first and then the rest :)

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I won't be using masks "after CoViD-19", except for the usual (I'm sick, I'll be visiting sick people etc.).
As for what "after CoViD-19" means, that is the real question here, since the virus and its variants, naturally or not, most likely won't be going anywhere.

Reactions: rvtr

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Whenever covid calms down and becomes more like the common cold, I'll stop wearing my mask (and update my avvy). It's incredible the amount of people that this covid is over, though. We need the anti maskers to participate. I feel like we are all on the same team, trying to win the cup, but some players are hanging out in the locker room waiting for the few all-stars to win the cup for them. The game will just drag on.

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They don't work, to give you the idea of fake 'safety". Our government has said this from the beginning that they dont work and cannot be used like that. aside from the many researches done and experts. And aside from all the ritualistic, metaphorical etc. reasons they want you to wear one like cattle and have your voice censored. etc.
Trauma based mind control people.
Psychological warfare.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They don't work, to give you the idea of fake 'safety". Our government has said this from the beginning that they dont work and cannot be used like that. aside from the many researches done and experts. And aside from all the ritualistic, metaphorical etc. reasons they want you to wear one like cattle and have your voice censored. etc.
Trauma based mind control people.
Psychological warfare.
lern2science

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And maybe one Day,the "Vaccinate all of them now" Mass Movement will understand AND accept it.....
....even a 99,99 % Vaccination Rate will not change that for the Moment......

It will never go away again....it will be maybe "not so harmful anymore".....someday....

And for the Thread Protocol- No,If I ever should get "it" and get recovered,I will do not wear a Mask no longer.
The vaccines aren't magical condoms that makes you invulnerable.

The vaccine's reduces largely the mortality rate if you get infected.

Which is why people must get it... well... not really from my own sadistical point of view ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On topic:
Yes, I wore masks before this fucking chinese shit, and I will wear one after it.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram