Mass Effect: Legendary Edition headlines December's PlayStation Plus lineup

sadasdasdasd.png

The PlayStation Plus free games for the month of December have been revealed. Three games are up for grabs this month, starting on December 6th: Divine Knockout: Founder's Edition (PS5/PS4), Biomutant (PS5/PS4), and Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (PS4) which collects and remasters the three original Mass Effect games. These games available for all tiers of PlayStation Plus subscribers, while the games catalog for higher tier members will be revealed later this month.

:arrow: Source

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might just be because you don't particularly care about what's being changed. I agree that the original is still out there so it's of little consequence.
There's been censorship I've disliked in the past. I really don't care for what they did to Fire Emblem Fates, for example, even though they really only removed fanservice. The issue comes from whether it's the only product available. Unlike with the English release of Fire Emblem Fates, Mass Effects 1-3 are still readily available and even backwards compatible on some modern consoles. You can easily play whichever version you please on all platforms. I don't see it as censorship.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I get annoyed when they remove tobacco and alcohol references for American localizations (lol, have another 'milk'). And then you have stories which are toned down to make them more child-rating friendly, even though the themes are war, tyranny, and pending global annihilation.

phonemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

The PlayStation Plus free games for the month of December have been revealed. Three games are up for grabs this month, starting on December 6th: Divine Knockout: Founder's Edition (PS5/PS4), Biomutant (PS5/PS4), and Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (PS4) which collects and remasters the three original Mass Effect games. These games available for all tiers of PlayStation Plus subscribers, while the games catalog for higher tier members will be revealed later this month.

:arrow: Source
Isn't that five games? 😀
Post automatically merged:

Never played MassEffect 1 coz it was exclusive to xbot360...although it was later released for Ps3...But not as a stand-alone game but rather as a 3-pack for the whole trilogy which did not make sense as I had already bought a copy of ME3.
ME1 is stand alone as digital only on PS3. 🙂

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I love it for most things most stores you just shows the receipt online and they scan it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Makes it easy for incompetent restaurant staff that don't know how to hear an order
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mostly for big purchases, I want it in my hands before I pay. Like a tv, I trust picking it up myself, before I'd trust it being sent thru mail/delivery. (Broken screen, etc) But yea if I can order online, then pickup at store is ok, but not all places offer that.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    > Like a tv, I trust picking it up myself, before I'd trust it being sent thru mail/delivery. (Broken screen, etc)

Thing is, if you break it driving back to your house, it's your fault. But if the delivery driver damages it, it's not your fault.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most people that haul big tvs have empty trucks or know enough not to set it face down
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then I gotta send it back and wait another week or two. I have a pickup truck, with a extended cab, so no prob for me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most manufacturers pack it well enough where they aren't that dumb to let it happen
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They building a new Microcenter store near by me, is kinda scary. That's my favorite place, I'm like a kid in a candy store there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what's a microcenter?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool I'll make you ship me stuff
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microcenter sells high quality microwaves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Computer store basically, but they sell everything, like game systems, tvs , 3d printers, etc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've seen i9/mobo deals for like 400
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea been itching to build a new pc, mine is like 3-4 years old, ancient in pc tech time. Still using a sata SSD even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's still high tech to ancientboi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Kinda cool, I can buy a second Xbox for guests, and download all my purchased digital games to it, and play on both xboxs same time. Didn't know they allowed that. 2 xboxs per Xbox account.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2: A toaster is "High Tech" to me
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No we told you to stop taking baths with them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is crazy to think, you used to be able to build a decent PC for $300-400. Those days are way gone.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $600 gets you a decent one
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, too expensive
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums expensive
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Uremums cheap, she even takes coupons still. She put a dollar on her head, and said "all you can eat, under a dollar."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta save a dollar where you can get a dollar
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta save a dollar where you can get a dollar +1