Mass Effect Trilogy modding help

jarjayes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently purchased the mass effect trilogy on Origin, and i've come across some issues with modding. my main issues, at the moment, are applying headmorphs and controller support. I can't make it past the ME1 starting screen, as it says "press START," instead of "press any key." I uninstalled the mod that allowed controller support because I'm having trouble connecting my xbox 360 controller to my pc, troubleshooting hasn't helped. I'm also unsure of how to apply headmorphs, as I don't know what other mod installers are compatable with ME3Tweaks and ALOT. any feedback is greatly appreciated

WarioWaffles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently purchased the mass effect trilogy on Origin, and i've come across some issues with modding. my main issues, at the moment, are applying headmorphs and controller support. I can't make it past the ME1 starting screen, as it says "press START," instead of "press any key." I uninstalled the mod that allowed controller support because I'm having trouble connecting my xbox 360 controller to my pc, troubleshooting hasn't helped. I'm also unsure of how to apply headmorphs, as I don't know what other mod installers are compatable with ME3Tweaks and ALOT. any feedback is greatly appreciated

Have you tried the program xbox360ce to get your controller to work on pc w/ mass effect?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5cgll8v7iA