Homebrew Mastershoes Emu Forwarder Collection: 2nd Edition

realg123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Genplus doesn't work for me either, using the forwarder. I can load from SD but not from the forwarder. Could anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Metro City

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks, i like these wad :lol:
so, i have install some of this, but in the wall when select "GenPluxGX" i see the animation, but if i press + to move to the next (NeoCD) freeze...
someone can help me?

GameGoof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question for Mastershoes, or anyone else who can help :)

First off thank you Mastershoes for all these great channels and for keeping the Wii mod scene alive! I have a question about two of your channels: the HugoGX channel and the Atari7800 channel. When I load up either of these channels I get this "splash screen" (for lack of a better term) that appears on my TV screen. I have attached a picture of this splash screen. I was wondering if there are versions of the channels that exist that do not display this splash screen upon startup? I just find it to be very annoying to look at. None of my other channels have this screen. If anyone could let me know, I would much appreciate it!

Attachments

• Splash screen.jpg
    Splash screen.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 362

Carter Nugent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i found a bug in all of the forwarders you have made so far the 1st time i tried one (except nintendont). the bug is that it loads the app fine, but crashes my wii when i try exiting the app (by the home button or through the app itself)...plz fix

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found a bug in all of the forwarders you have made so far the 1st time i tried one (except nintendont). the bug is that it loads the app fine, but crashes my wii when i try exiting the app (by the home button or through the app itself)...plz fix

Perhaps it's something on your end? I've tested everything and never had that problem. Also, in the years that this thread has been up, no one has reported that problem.

Do these forwarders work on vwii mode? I really love your work dude, keep it up!
Yes, i've tested them all working in vWii mode.

Reactions: bonoboy

Carter Nugent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps it's something on your end? I've tested everything and never had that problem. Also, in the years that this thread has been up, no one has reported that problem.
no it's not anything on my end... i installed these on a wii that i jailbroke not even 5 minutes before, the apps load just fine, but freeze when i hit the home button to exit, and the wiixplorer forwarder can't even find the app on my sd card...

btw, the model is a white RVL-001 (A.K.A the first model / the one with the gamecube controller and mem card ports)

Last edited by Carter Nugent,

skarmachild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These ad.fly links aren;t working for me. When I wait 5 seconds then click "skip add" it just closes the window/tab ):

edit: now it works, i just had to wait longer?

kenball1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't normally reply to threads, but I've been searching the web for 3 hours trying to find a working channel forwarder for Not64 and came up completely empty. I have downloaded and installed at least seven different wads for all N64 emulators and nothing worked. I was about to give up and just use homebrew launcher, when I tried one last (extremely vague) keyword google search, and BANG!!! I found your collection and the wad I needed. I'm not sure why there is so little information on Not64 channel forwarders out there, maybe because the people who needed it are much smarter than I, and reconfigured their Wii64 channel, but try googling "Not 64 channel forwarder wad" or any variation of those terms and see what you find, ziltch. I even went on the developers website trying to get info. Thank you so much for taking the time to update this wad and making all those wads for people to use!!! It is much appreciated!!! You're my new hero, lol! I will see if I can link your download in some of the forums to get this information out there. Thanks again!!!!

Reactions: mastershoes

KyleK87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could I get a copy of all the emulators? They dont seem to be matching up to a lot of the ones I have :/

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread, but I am just getting into Emulation on Wii, and was wondering if someone has a link to all the emulators for these forwarders?

Also, is it possible to launch these from USB Loader GX?

Many thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

skarmachild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread, but I am just getting into Emulation on Wii, and was wondering if someone has a link to all the emulators for these forwarders?

Also, is it possible to launch these from USB Loader GX?

Many thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well Forwarders are for the Wii Main Menu, so the USB Loader GX will just load the /apps/ by default without forwarders.

For the emulators, check out wiibrew.org, and grab the latest versions.. also here, the best ones. When these are put on the SD Card, you can launch them from USB Loader/WiiFlow/Homebrew Channel (etc) without a Forwarder, it's just to put a shortcut channel on the Wii Menu.

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The emualtors have to be on the SD card?
Why do they need a shortcut channel on the Wii menu, if they can be launched from the Homebrew Channel from within USB Loader GX?

@danny19901,

What's the best SNES emu?

Last edited by XC-3730C,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Well Forwarders are for the Wii Main Menu, so the USB Loader GX will just load the /apps/ by default without forwarders.

For the emulators, check out wiibrew.org, and grab the latest versions.. also here, the best ones. When these are put on the SD Card, you can launch them from USB Loader/WiiFlow/Homebrew Channel (etc) without a Forwarder, it's just to put a shortcut channel on the Wii Menu.
SNES emu is outdated as theres a modded version out with alot of new features and improvements

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?threads/389448/

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited by danny19901,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw