ROM Hack Translation Medarot DS: Kabuto Ver.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you just use Tinke on the ROM to get those files? Because it is probably more useful to just say what you did. Distributing copyrighted data can get you into trouble.

Tevinthemasta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is from my actual game cartridge ( i used godmode9 on my 3ds )

P.S. i would not want to extract the game from your 3ds because it took nearly 6 HOURS to extract the files from my cartridge due to the cpu speed

Last edited by Tevinthemasta,

Vesthal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no but im familiar with some of the items like medals for example

I'm sad to say this but it seems that I've overrated myself, after many tries I can't open the files so for now i will wait and hope the best from this project, probably in the future when a beta patch will come out i will try it but for now i need to wait

Tevinthemasta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sad to say this but it seems that I've overrated myself, after many tries I can't open the files so for now i will wait and hope the best from this project, probably in the future when a beta patch will come out i will try it but for now i need to wait

ok thanks for trying to help me :)

rwbonesy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so basically what you're saying is you have the attention span of a goldfish.

have fun learning to romhack on your own because between here and RHDN you've proved to be too immature to help.

• Haha
Reactions: YuseiFD

Tevinthemasta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so basically what you're saying is you have the attention span of a goldfish.

have fun learning to romhack on your own because between here and RHDN you've proved to be too immature to help.

first of all screw you and me and one of my friends are currently translating a 3ds game called metal max 4 :glare:

Last edited by Tevinthemasta,

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have translated the body parts years ago and I could edit the text but only if a good translator is found for the main story.

Tevinthemasta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a senior now and my school year is about to end in around the end of may and im trying to gather some people to help me out but their "too busy" not touching grass and playing fortnite:glare:
i cant believe it’s been 2 years ever since u started…. how is the translation going tho? i’m assuming your done with high school s

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
So i had 5 minutes off, the game is easy to translate, you don't need any programmers, the files are in script (spt) format, you can open them up in any text editor that supports Shift-Jis, and replace the text, it uses \0 as delimiter for arguments, so you need to be careful not to erase any, PoC:
melonDS_s5qSUkluee.png

Last edited by YuseiFD,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o