Mega Drive Mini - September 19 Launch

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Mega Drive mini 2 launches today. Not sure if many people here will have ordered one but I wanted to leave a handy link for the game manuals here just in case..

https://sega.jp/mdmini2/en/manual/index.html

Getting mine later today, although the fake CD addon won't come till next week, which for some reason I'm even more excited about lol.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mega Drive mini 2 launches today. Not sure if many people here will have ordered one but I wanted to leave a handy link for the game manuals here just in case..

https://sega.jp/mdmini2/en/manual/index.html

Getting mine later today, although the fake CD addon won't come till next week, which for some reason I'm even more excited about lol.
I had forgotten about it since it didn't have Snatcher I just ditched it.

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had forgotten about it since it didn't have Snatcher I just ditched it.
Personally, I would've made it a CD games only console as there are so many they could've added. I'm guessing that the licensing fees would've made it much more expensive than it already is though. They didn't even want to pay for the English translations of Lunar which shows how little they really want to invest in these things. This is SEGA after all.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine shipped yesterday but isn't expected to arrive until between Nov. 2nd & Nov. 4th.
It's weird that the Genesis gets shipped direct from Japan when the UK one is stocked locally.

Mine just arrived. They really skimped on packaging this time, it's such a small box it's kinda ridiculous. It should've been the same size as the first mini and come with two controllers.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's weird that the Genesis gets shipped direct from Japan when the UK one is stocked locally.

Mine just arrived. They really skimped on packaging this time, it's such a small box it's kinda ridiculous. It should've been the same size as the first mini and come with two controllers.
That's even more disappointing.

I should've bought the original Genesis Mini... Too late now.

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My Mega CD mini 2 addon arrived! It's so frikkin cute it should be illegal :D

taI3cEB.jpg

4dZhqpK.jpg

evtitRW.jpg

subcon959

@!#?@!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Virtua Racing cartridge and Sonic CD disc look really nice, but not enough for me to purchase it.

Sega didn't put enough effort into it.
It's just a cheap decoration so not much they could've done with it really.

There is actually quite a lot of thought and effort gone into the console itself though. I love how you can select which audio emulation you prefer between Mega Drive 1 or 2.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs