Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection gets a release date

dgr.png

Capcom has locked in a release date for the collection of the classic Game Boy Advance Mega Man Battle Network games. The compilation will be a two-part set, consisting of all ten of the Battle Network games, with a few bonus features, including the previously Japan-only Download Chips, and online versus matches.

• Mega Man Battle Network
  • Mega Man Battle Network 2
  • Mega Man Battle Network 3 White
  • Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
  • Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun
  • Mega Man Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
  • Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Protoman
  • Mega Man Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
  • Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Gregar
  • Mega Man Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar

Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection Volume 1 and 2 will both release on April 14, 2023, for $39.99 each, or bundled together for $59.99. It'll be available on Steam, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4.

:arrow: Source

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Great news,can't wait for it to come out,i also have the other Rockman Collections and Rockman 11 for Switch.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
that's how I am with 205 games on the switch, and probably another 100 on the series x and ps5 together. I'm trying to get my second platinum with marsupilami. I found out that you didn't need gold in the time trials, but I'm doing it anyway. just like 8 levels to go, I believe.
@godreborn played and completed all?
If so,you are a monster of skill!

mituzora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mega Man Legends Legacy Collection should be next. Never mind. Star Force is probably next.
I wish they'd do a Legends Collection lol.

Sans the typical "tutorial" complaints and control issues (which frankly, I think control just fine with the shoulder buttons) These were really good games that deserve more love.

Reactions: zfreeman

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for this. I have only beaten MMBN 1 on the original GBA, and got most of the way through 2 before my save file corrupted. I might finally be able to beat this entire series now.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man that pricing for GBA roms gave me a good laugh.
It's obviously not just the ROMs. Every other version of a compilation from Capcom has come chock-filled with bonus features and extras, in addition to new screen modes, more stable save support, and a plethora of other features.

Most people here are going to pirate it anyway. You picked an odd hill to stand on, here.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Only these aren't GBA roms.
The game were ported to run natively on the hardware.
im preety sure they are using a gba emulator lol, why would they port the games? all megaman collections are emulated afaik with extra added bonus form emulation like better resolutions and such.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im preety sure they are using a gba emulator lol, why would they port the games? all megaman collections are emulated afaik with extra added bonus form emulation like better resolutions and such.
When is the last time you played your GBA on your television? Using a Pro Controller?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
When is the last time you played your GBA on your television? Using a Pro Controller?
yesterday? lol i played it on wiiu with wiiu pro controller ... xD and its legit too no homebrew emulators involved, its officially released by nintendo on the eshop.

saying this i will for sure buy the game i just dont care if its ported or emulated, but playing gba games on the tv with pro controllers has been a thing since wii(homebrew) or wiiu officially released gba games https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...es_for_Wii_U_(North_America)#Game_Boy_Advance
Post automatically merged:

the zero collection was also native ports
well the megaman x collection and regular megaman collection were emulated

you can extract the rom if you want.

Last edited by pedro702,

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yesterday? lol i played it on wiiu wiyj wiiu pro controller ... xD and its legit too no homebrew emulators involved, its officialy released by nintendo.
Post automatically merged:

well the megaman x collection was emulated with a snes rom

you can extract the rom if you want.

You aren't getting me.

You are not playing your GBA on a TV screen. You purchased a game that cost between $7-8 USD, and you get nothing but the base game. This is a collection of TEN games for sixty bucks. It's still cheaper than buying the games digitally on a console practically no one owns.

People will always find something to complain about.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You aren't getting me.

You are not playing your GBA on a TV screen. You purchased a game that cost between $7-8 USD, and you get nothing but the base game. This is a collection of TEN games for sixty bucks. It's still cheaper than buying the games digitally on a console practically no one owns.

People will always find something to complain about.
i will buy the collection lol i buy all my games if they have a physical release, im alsready reaching 200 switch games :P and it was not just the base game lol did you know the wiiu releases had the extra chips on them too? they went all out with the roms and included lots of stuff you couldnt get nowadays, they actually made some decent releases isntead of throwing the base rom and be done with it.

Also who said i paid anything xD.If it doesnt have physical release for me its open to interpretation :P.

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will buy the collection lol i buy all my games if they have a physical release, im alsready reaching 200 switch games :P and it was not just the base game lol did you know the wiiu releases had the extra chips on them too? they went all out with the roms and included lots of stuff you couldnt get nowadays, they actually made some decent releases isntead of throwing the base rom and be done with it.

Also who said i paid anything xD.If it doesnt have physical release for me its open to interpretation :P.
So, you're not supporting the developers and STILL complaining.

Gotcha.

Cheers.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So, you're not supporting the developers and STILL complaining.

Gotcha.

Cheers.
not supporting? lol i said i will buy the psychical release of this game, did you even read?

heck if you go for the first time this was announced on gbatemp i have a post saying if it has a physical release i will buy it on the first few pages...

Also i never complainned at all... i just said it was already possible to do what you asked... i love this games and i will buy them since it was a announced it will have a physical edition with every game included.

• Haha
Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: