Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
They haven't been able to get both 1 and 2 onto modern consoles or handhelds, both of which are essential to the storyline.

What were these then?

Though they didn't reach the US, they DID come out in japan. So at least Japan had all portable megaman legends games. (not counting the tron bonne spinoff)

seriously, though, this really is unfortunate. I wonder if capcom will ever complete another (non-port/collection) megaman game, now that inafune's left
unsure.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
shinkukage09 said:
They haven't been able to get both 1 and 2 onto modern consoles or handhelds, both of which are essential to the storyline.
I wonder if capcom will ever complete another (non-port/collection) megaman game, now that inafune's left
unsure.gif
Sadly, I'm doubt that they will
frown.gif

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
machomuu said:
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
How tragic. MegaMan Legends has become Capcom's Chrono Trigger.
...How so?
Legends just reminds me of the Chrono series right now, but I won't say it's a perfect analogy. Two series with only two games to its name. Then there are the long delays and fan-teasing for upcoming sequels. Then the parent company gives up entirely.
Difference is Legends is a Branch game, plus I don't remember there ever being an announced third Chrono.
True, Legends is a branch in the Mega Man franchise. But I don't see how that puts Legends into a completely different situation opposed to the Chrono series. They are suffering the same fate. Also true, there wasn't an official announcement in regards to a third Chrono game. But that does not mean that fan-teasing wasn't used by the parent company to engage in hype-mongering. I imagine you remember the "Chrono Break" fiasco. Or perhaps you remember the time when a SE official implied that the only way to make another Chrono game was to buy that (in my opinion) mediocre port for the DS? It is also my opinion that Capcom set Legends 3 up to fail. But I admit that I have little evidence on that score.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
If only Nintendo sticked to their formula of 1st Party Games with launch....the 3rd party devs wouldn't feel this way "The 3DS ain't selling, our game will fail, cancel the project"

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
If only Nintendo sticked to their formula of 1st Party Games with launch....the 3rd party devs wouldn't feel this way "The 3DS ain't selling, our game will fail, cancel the project"

There's also the issue if Nintendo launched with strong first parites that third party games would be left in the dust. Then third parties would want to avoid the system as they won't be able to have gamers chose their titles over Nintendo ones. That's why exclusives are more so just annoying than good.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Guild McCommunist said:
SamAsh07 said:

There's also the issue if Nintendo launched with strong first parites that third party games would be left in the dust. Then third parties would want to avoid the system as they won't be able to have gamers chose their titles over Nintendo ones. That's why exclusives are more so just annoying than good.
Lol either way, 3rd party devs have the same mindset eh? Pfft, worthless scums. Atleast Square Enix will definitely release their games, they can be trusted.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
machomuu said:
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
machomuu said:
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
How tragic. MegaMan Legends has become Capcom's Chrono Trigger.
...How so?
Legends just reminds me of the Chrono series right now, but I won't say it's a perfect analogy. Two series with only two games to its name. Then there are the long delays and fan-teasing for upcoming sequels. Then the parent company gives up entirely.
Difference is Legends is a Branch game, plus I don't remember there ever being an announced third Chrono.

(Touch the emoticon)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that burns my ass!! but on topic.

i think any hope for mega man melted in my soul.

i was hoping for this to be released... but capcom you have lost my support for this reason.

also they have only have made two perfect fighting games that stays in my heart forever

power stone 2
marvel vs capcom 2 ( i only play local not online for it)
TVC=almost perfect expect for the giants

sadly capcom

marvel vs capcom 3 was a let down.

we want a power stone 3 damn it!!

but is there a reason why this happend it better be a damn good one!!

but this is just a rant

so cesese and decess... that is all...

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
(Touch the emoticon)
Your pain is genuinely and deeply shared. I forgot about those incidents. Each swing of the copyright cudgel allowed the gaming press to speculate that SE was actually constructing another game in the series. What a crock that turned out to be.

Velotix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Huh....I chipped my tooth, Slipped and fell onto my back, Found out all my classes are filled to the brim and they won't let me in, And now....This. Screw this day. Screw it to high hell.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
3DS.HAS.NO.GAMES.

Goddamn shame move from Capcom. It was an interesting looking game (if Prototype was really how the game would look like).

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I wouldn't mind for the PSV. but for those who bought the 3DS and could not afford another handheld, it's a huge disappoint

Walrus-Chan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's highly unlikely that they're making it for the Vita. They cancelled it. It's done. Capcom doesn't give a shit about what it's fans want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    the author has the final aproval
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Canada: America's Russia