Strider

Next to the mainstream
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey there. I'm a little late for the party and this might've been answered but the search didn't find anything useful.

That said: (how?) does MMZC (U) work on an Acekard 2i/Akaio 1.7? The (Venom) intro shows but then it's just black screen.

Thanks!

Strider

Next to the mainstream
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks badnat. Maybe some file transfer has broken the file. I'll retry.

Damn... still nothing. I've redownloaded everything including akaio - still nothing. Venom intro, then black screen. I'll try reformatting my sd card later.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
works on my akaio 1.7 as well
smile.gif

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the clean rom would work on my ak2i but it was all fuzzy graphics and black lines goin down the screen. but iv just used the cracked venom rom and its working perfectly for me now seems a very good game

delete12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to play to original version, without having those cheats on and such. I don't know how to disable the annoying cheats.
frown.gif

Should I have to wait until AKAIO 1.7a comes out?

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I have a little problem with this game when megaman is running always after maybe over a dozen meters (in game world) he have a little lag like slowing for fraction of second. I have fast card so I think it is not fault of a card. Any tips ? (I have acekard rpg, wood firmware 1.08, sandisk 4 gb mobile ultra sdhc card, (and a cracked version of megaman).

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
azotyp said:
I have a little problem with this game when megaman is running always after maybe over a dozen meters (in game world) he have a little lag like slowing for fraction of second. I have fast card so I think it is not fault of a card. Any tips ? (I have acekard rpg, wood firmware 1.08, sandisk 4 gb mobile ultra sdhc card, (and a cracked version of megaman).

if u are using cheats with this game, the game lags when u have too much cheats so, just choose the necessary cheats
smile.gif

QUOTE(biggman15 @ Jun 12 2010, 03:02 PM) Yes you can, Hold the Sub weapon button and fire you main one...

Or you could go to the options and changed R+B = just R or whatever buttons
smile.gif
Personally, i just changed it to just R for sub weapon
smile.gif

delete12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
You don't have to have any cheats actually activated, you just have to have the option to use cheats in the AKAIO settings enabled. It's a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

Uh...That's not what I meant. I'll rephrase my post:

There are two versions of MegaMan Zero Collection, one dumped by iDS and the other was the VENOM fixed version. The iDS version has these weird glitchy screen and black lines going through. I think it's a layer problem, as No$gba works flawlessly. VENOM version, although fixed the glitchiness, has these "unacceptable" cheats enabled and loaded in the beginning (The cheat codes were initially enabled), and I can't disable the cheats (because there's no cheat codes in the USRCHEAT.dat database for this game).

I wanted to play the game without resorting to use cheats at all.
frown.gif
As for the display glitch, I do believe it's going to be fixed in the next release, but the VENOM cheats? Not a chance.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
delete12345 said:
VENOM version, although fixed the glitchiness, has these "unacceptable" cheats enabled and loaded in the beginning (The cheat codes were initially enabled), and I can't disable the cheats (because there's no cheat codes in the USRCHEAT.dat database for this game).
You're playing the easy mode. Use the second option on the main menu to choose your game.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It works, except the graphics are garbled beyond recognition, that is the Clean Version.

If it is a form of AP, it's the most useless form of it I have ever heard of.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixclaws said:
The garbled graphics is the AP. Both clean and cracked versions work fine on SCDSTWO btw. (I have one.)

What...it is!?

"Laughs hysterically"

Btw they also work fine on the Supercard DSOnei, which also seems to confirm my suspicion that the new AP Patching Engine in DSOne EOS SP3 is that of the DSTwo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem