MENUdo Footage - Tempcast Tie In

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's how you find out.

Take today's date. Divide it by the current time. If the number is even, Soul will give it free for all to use. If it's odd Soul will give it to a single flashcart company who do with it what they like.

My point is, SoulAnger keeps changing his mind.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Reminds me of a PS3's OS and AKAIO morphed together to create some lovely mutant child.

What flash carts will this work for, and does it use its own loaders or external loaders?

Since we don't know this yet... We should... Because it'll get people more hyped up for it.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Prettified the topic slightly
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Justin121994 said:
Nice looks awsome? Hahaha isn't that loading screen from the Acekard 2.1 when he barely boots up into the flashcard into Menudo?

Yes. Us testers are currently running it piggy-backed off another flashcard. For example I'm running it on Acekard 2i. So it uses AKAIO to boot commercial games, therefore it has all the game compatibility AKAIO has.

There are two MENUdo features I'm very impressed with. The always on Xbox Live type connectivity. MENUdo will log you into your online account automatically in just a few seconds after booting and when you boot a game it'll send the game info over wifi to update your online profile and gamercard, plus also upload a copy of your .sav to your profile for safe keeping.

The other is the theme support. It seems like it has a quite powerful theme system. Anyone who loves theming will certainly enjoy how dynamic you can make it. For example my favourite theme is the DSi theme. It animates and flows very realistically to the native DSi theme:

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Wow, it seems all the usual haters have refrained from posting in this topic, not naming anyone of course.

Thank you Alex for letting me be a part of this awesome project. Keep up the great work, and I really do hope that a flashcart company will pick this up.

rpspartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opium said:
Yes. Us testers are currently running it piggy-backed off another flashcard. For example I'm running it on Acekard 2i. So it uses AKAIO to boot commercial games, therefore it has all the game compatibility AKAIO has.

There are two MENUdo features I'm very impressed with. The always on Xbox Live type connectivity. MENUdo will log you into your online account automatically in just a few seconds after booting and when you boot a game it'll send the game info over wifi to update your online profile and gamercard, plus also upload a copy of your .sav to your profile for safe keeping.

The other is the theme support. It seems like it has a quite powerful theme system. Anyone who loves theming will certainly enjoy how dynamic you can make it. For example my favourite theme is the DSi theme. It animates and flows very realistically to the native DSi theme:

Okay i heard various things on MENUdo is it going to run off of any flashcard or will it be sold separately, cause i have been hearing it both ways. also once this comes out this is going to become near essential on gbatemp : P I can see this being on a LOT of peoples signatures.

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rpspartin said:
Opium said:

Okay i heard various things on MENUdo is it going to run off of any flashcard or will it be sold separately, cause i have been hearing it both ways. also once this comes out this is going to become near essential on gbatemp : P I can see this being on a LOT of peoples signatures.

im wondering the same...

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
rpspartin said:
Opium said:

Soulanger might have to answer that one. I'm not entirely sure. Various options were discussed though. The beta is definitely running off of various flashcards though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1