Homebrew Merry Christmas - Have some RAM Dumping!

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Yes, the ROP installer works well, but the Launcher.dat ? Have you a DUMP.bin in your sd card xD ?
The Laucher is unchanged, but it wasn't the source of the problem. Yes, I have the Dump.bin. Its supposed to be 0x300000 bytes. 3 megs.

I'm not saying it'll work for you. As always, try at your own risk.

xyzmanas

Trophies
XP
Country
I ran the ROPloader which ran fine for me and shows verify success, After that I placed the Launcher.dat file in the root of the 3ds SD card. But now after running the profile exploit I get an error that the system crashed and need to restart which is correct but then I have no Dump file on my 3ds SD card? Or am I supposed to get the dump file on micro sd of flashcard?

I m on 4.3 Europe version and used the 0.0.2 version . Any help?

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I ran the ROPloader which ran fine for me and shows verify success, After that I placed the Launcher.dat file in the root of the 3ds SD card. But now after running the profile exploit I get an error that the system crashed and need to restart which is correct but then I have no Dump file on my 3ds SD card? Or am I supposed to get the dump file on micro sd of flashcard?

I m on 4.3 Europe version and used the 0.0.2 version . Any help?

Yes. Stop. You obviously have no idea as to what you are doing.

Ram dumping is only useful for devs. You're obviously not one.

This entire thing is only useful for people who know what they are doing.

Its not for people to go "hurray! i can dump ram. #hackerz"

xyzmanas

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. Stop. You obviously have no idea as to what you are doing.

Ram dumping is only useful for devs. You're obviously not one.

This entire thing is only useful for people who know what they are doing.

Its not for people to go "hurray! i can dump ram. #hackerz"
lol, don't be nazi on me. I am not a developer but have followed the seen very keenly and did not buy gateway or its clones. So just wanted to try to check that if the exploit actually ran on my 3ds. been sitting on the FW for the same purpose. Surely if you can't help don't quote my post and try to make a point nobody is listening.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
lol, don't be nazi on me. I am not a developer but have followed the seen very keenly and did not buy gateway or its clones. So just wanted to try to check that if the exploit actually ran on my 3ds. been sitting on the FW for the same purpose. Surely if you can't help don't quote my post and try to make a point nobody is listening.

It's "scene"
Also if you just want to if it works or not you could use GW's files.

xyzmanas

Trophies
XP
Country
It's "scene"
Also if you just want to if it works or not you could use GW's files.
You created a post just to say I misspelled a word? have no life or what? if you can't help me on the issue please don't waste my time. This thread is about RAM dumping and I am trying to do that. Don't troll over here if you can't help someone.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You created a post just to say I misspelled a word? have no life or what? if you can't help me on the issue please don't waste my time. This thread is about RAM dumping and I am trying to do that. Don't troll over here if you can't help someone.

Actually it's mainly because you said you want to see if the exploit works or not.
Also if you think I'm wasting your time then you've just wasted more writing that reply.
Why don't you try figuring it out by yourself?

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

This thread is to announce and share the newly released ram dumping tools. It's for people to share their experiences with ram dumping and any insights that they might have. Its not for people like you who just want to try for the sake of trying. You're lucky that the worse thing that can happen at with this point of time is a broken ds profile which can be fixed with a system reset. Most of the time such low level stuff have dire consequences. Going nazi on you? Hardly. If I were to go nazi on you, i would have said something like I will hunt you down and put you into a detention camp or something. Listen up kid (i know you're a kid because going nazi is not a term which any sensible adult would use), just stay away while you're ahead.

Stupidity should not be encouraged. If everyone here tried low level hacks without understanding the purpose of the hack or any understanding of what to do after the hack has been applied, there will be loads of meaningless beaching about how they broke their devices.

Once again, this ram dumper is useless for "Oh look! A hack, let's try it! Oh yes! It works! I'm such a hacker lolzzzzz"

Vinícius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
First, I apologize for my bad english and for my noob question.

I saw that many of you are very excited about the topic creator, but I confess I'm lost ...

What this does to, who is not a developer homebrews? I mean, for me, I make common use, play mario kart and stuff, install it will help me or will change that on my 3DS?

xyzmanas

Trophies
XP
Country
This thread is to announce and share the newly released ram dumping tools. It's for people to share their experiences with ram dumping and any insights that they might have. Its not for people like you who just want to try for the sake of trying. You're lucky that the worse thing that can happen at with this point of time is a broken ds profile which can be fixed with a system reset. Most of the time such low level stuff have dire consequences. Going nazi on you? Hardly. If I were to go nazi on you, i would have said something like I will hunt you down and put you into a detention camp or something. Listen up kid (i know you're a kid because going nazi is not a term which any sensible adult would use), just stay away while you're ahead.

Stupidity should not be encouraged. If everyone here tried low level hacks without understanding the purpose of the hack or any understanding of what to do after the hack has been applied, there will be loads of meaningless beaching about how they broke their devices.

Once again, this ram dumper is useless for "Oh look! A hack, let's try it! Oh yes! It works! I'm such a hacker lolzzzzz"

Thanks for telling me that how less educated you are and what kind of childish attitude you carry, using words like "lolzzzzz" also tell me you are probably a teen who has bought a Flashcard to play his games and is ass burnt after a Ram dumper release. You probably don't have enough balls to accept your "dickhead" attitude towards the community. Also I never mentioned that I am hacker or I am trying to be one and neither does it look that you are one or you even have any knowledge about anything related to the 3ds. Being a Bachelors in Comp science and working I can handle the risk of any failure that would occur to my device and I don't need any advice from a childish prick like you on that matter. The OP was helping people who were having problems running his release so I guess you are just dick blocking other people questions. You don't even seem to have 4.5 or under 3ds I guess that is why you are just not trying anything and wouldn't have tried anything your whole life. People like you fail hard in their lives and then never try again. Further talks with you would mean to dis-respect my brains. Please play you bullshit somewhere else.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for telling me that how less educated you are and what kind of childish attitude you carry, using words like "lolzzzzz" also tell me you are probably a teen who has bought a Flashcard to play his games and is ass burnt after a Ram dumper release. You probably don't have enough balls to accept your "dickhead" attitude towards the community. Also I never mentioned that I am hacker or I am trying to be one and neither does it look that you are one or you even have any knowledge about anything related to the 3ds. Being a Bachelors in Comp science and working I can handle the risk of any failure that would occur to my device and I don't need any advice from a childish prick like you on that matter. The OP was helping people who were having problems running his release so I guess you are just dick blocking other people questions. You don't even seem to have 4.5 or under 3ds I guess that is why you are just not trying anything and wouldn't have tried anything your whole life. People like you fail hard in their lives and then never try again. Further talks with you would mean to dis-respect my brains. Please play you bullshit somewhere else.

Mmm. Yes. Of course because anything that's said on the internet must be true. Oh, by the way. I have a PhD in Computer Science and I'm the king of a small sovereign nation. I have $2000 billion billion dollars. There. I now have more credibility than you because I've stated my qualifications online which just so happens to be better than yours. (P.S. If you really do have a bachelors, I would recommend you request for a refund for your degree for obvious reasons)

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand, I'm very interested if anyone has actually found anything interesting via their ram dumps. Up till now its just been questions about how to run the ram dumper and speculations of the ram dumper being a rosetta stone for the 3ds.

Reactions: Duo8

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First, I apologize for my bad english and for my noob question.

I saw that many of you are very excited about the topic creator, but I confess I'm lost ...

What this does to, who is not a developer homebrews? I mean, for me, I make common use, play mario kart and stuff, install it will help me or will change that on my 3DS?

no nothing devs use it to explore the 3ds and find exploits

Roxas75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually the RAM dump does nothing itself, so for those who are just trying this it's quite useless unless you don't know what to do with that. It's quite impossible to find anything in just one day, but it's a matter of weeks.

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
hello. i have a friend of mine who is interested in aquiring a RAM dump. he's also interested in buying a 3ds, which he'll do in the next days i suppose. if anyone can supply a dump of the RAM to that person he'd appreciate it. if the dump contains any personal information, you can just delete it and send it without the info (he doesn't care about that). to everyone here, enjoy the holidays and Merry Christmas :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpbRlIfowM&pp=ygUnQW5kIG5vIExpdHRsZSB0aW1teSBnbHVlZCB0byBoaXMgY3Jp...