Merry Christmas to all Tempers around the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
All the GBAtemp staff joins me in wishing everyone a...
Merry Christmas to all Tempers
Best wishes from the staff
gallery_255_3_20872.png
To celebrate this year's awesome Tempmas, we are introducing a nice new little site feature: our very own GBAtemp Online Game Arcade! Our arcade offers 20 simple and fun games, playable directly from your browser.
  • Currently 20 games and a lot more to come!
  • No download required, click and play (Flash)
  • Submit your high scores to our online leaderboard
  • Open to all: guests, newcomers, members and staff!
For Arcade related discussions, feel free to use our newly created discussion forum: Game Arcade Discussions. Post your game requests, share your high scores, anything you want -- post count does not increase when you submit a message in this forum.

Tempmas Week 5

Before we announce the results of the Week 4 Tempmas Card Design competition, we'd like to announce the beginning of Tempmas Week 5. This week, no artistic or culinary skills required - just game! Read the rules below:​
  • Play our Arcade games and try to top high scores
  • The 3 designated winners will be the members who got the top 3 scores on ONE of the Arcade games (one specific game secretly picked in advance by the staff). The game that we have selected will not be revealed until the end of the contest on December 31st, 23:59 GMT.
  • This contest is open to members registered before this thread was submitted (the thread you're reading now).
  • Cheating or submitting fake scores will be severely punished -- we have anti-cheating mechanisms in place.
Since this is the last week of Tempmas we've decided to get you something nice for the first prize:
gallery_255_3_3655.jpg
FIRST PRIZE: A brand new PS Vita console!
Second prize: Ultimate Bundle from our merch store.​
Third prize: Oldschool bundle from our merch store.​
Once again I'd like to wish you, on behalf of all the staff, a very Merry Christmas! May you spend quality time with those you love and who love you (we love you).​

icon17.gif
Access the GBAtemp Online Game Arcade
discuss.png
Discuss the new feature in the dedicated forum

Reactions: 12 people

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
20 games to reach Top 3 in to stand a chance of winning something? Isnt that asking too much? Well you guys are the organizers and I'm happy to see so much work being put into making this Tempmas the best ever, I doubt I'd be able to Top all 20 games or even play all 20 but lets see if time permits...good luck to everyone! :yay:

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
What if the same person gets the top 3 scores in that game ?
The people ranked 4th and 5th will get the runners up prizes.

20 games to reach Top 3 in to stand a chance of winning something? Isnt that asking too much? Well you guys are the organizers and I'm happy to see so much work being put into making this Tempmas the best ever, I doubt I'd be able to Top all 20 games or even play all 20 but lets see if time permits...good luck to everyone! :yay:

There's an element of luck involved, restricting the range of games to just one will be unfair to those who aren't good at that particular genre of game and we're not able to give out 20 prizes for 20 winners.

The more effort you're willing to put in, the more likely you will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?