Radwan126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
This is a discussion !

--------------------------​
So i backed up God eater Burst from my PS Vita, backed up the game Tekken 6 from a UMD and made it into a ISO ...
I was able to open the files and edit the icon0 , and the param.sfo file to replace them with Tekken's files , i looked on the Vita again and they were replaced , it worked ! nothing new here ...
i was curious and didn't understand a thing but i compared the sizes of my backup and the original God eater ISO , and they were almost the same size !
I renamed the ISO file to game.psvimg and replaced it with the original one ( i know that's so stupid but i was just trying xD)
the size of the game changed on the Vita and when i tried to copy it , it said an error occurred .
here are the original God Eater, and the edited one :

2015_07_31_184201.jpg

i read a bit about the matter and it seemed like these game.psvimg files contain the game files , i think it's a highly secured decrypted ISO of the game, idk .
so my question is , did any of these hackers out there play with the files a little ? i know they are very secure , but if we got the keys just like what happened with the PS3 scene , would we be able to extract them , replace them with data from other PSP games, and reinstall them again ?
----------------
the question about the themes :
of course some of you guys read that article on hackinformer about extracting theme files right ? now we can make our own themes for the Vita , but ..
how can we install them again ? i am sure they are working on a way right now but what do you guys think the method might be ? i am thinking about packing the files into a .pkg file and installing them using pkg installer or something maybe ? idk
----------
Thanks a lot !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Make sure you get Gamepass Ultimate version tho, that lets you cloud stream games