Homebrew mGBA able to linkplay?

drag0nscythe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my GF wants to play firered and leafgreen but memory serves we cannot trade on the 3ds through the gba VC. I was wondering if the retroarch mgba or the stand along mgba can allow for trading and battles?

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my GF wants to play firered and leafgreen but memory serves we cannot trade on the 3ds through the gba VC. I was wondering if the retroarch mgba or the stand along mgba can allow for trading and battles?

I just fired up the standalone mGBA on my N3DS, and I don’t think it’s an option at the moment. If you want to play the GBA Pokémon games on the go with linking capabilities, I think your best bet would be to play on the 3DS standalone mGBA emulator, and then copy your save files to a computer, use a linking-capable emulator to trade/battle, and then copy the saves back to your 3DS systems when you’re done. It’s less than ideal, but it’s easier than having to dump and inject VC saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...