XP
Country

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Did anyone hear this I heard on the radio he had a heart attack and was rushed to L.A Hospital and died there. I am kinda sad, a great singer in his 50's just died R.I.P Micheal Jackson

(Never thought I'd say that)

QUOTE said:
Pop legend Michael Jackson is reported to have died of a heart attack after he was rushed to hospital in Los Angeles.

Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest earlier today, according to CNN and entertainment news website TMZ.com.

TMZ is now reporting he has died.

"We've just learned Michael Jackson has died," TMZ said.

"Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him.

"We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the entertainment website said.

There has been no official confirmation of the reported death and spokespersons for Jackson could not be reached for comment.

Earlier, The LA Times reported paramedics went to the singer's home and found him not breathing.

The newspaper says paramedics performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation at the scene before taking him to the UCLA Medical Centre hospital.

Source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/06...n=entertainment

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, it's on Sky News UK right now.
Apparently unconfirmed but they've got live footage of the LA hospital from helicopter cam (which is a little weird...)

Shocking stuff isn't it?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
golio514 said:
I can't see what's the big deal.
I mean... he's just a human beign like everyone else, he was gonna die someday...
He was only in his 50s and there weren't any signs this would happen.

Now Sky News is apparently reporting he is in a coma.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
It's confirmed, if you live in Australia watch sunrise, they have confirmed because it's live from L.A I was shocked he's only 50 and apparently he gave his best performance yesterday. I bet there will be allot of Michael Jackson music being played around the weekend.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
The only report of him dying is some fishy website. Let's wait a little, shall we?
wink.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's just since the last five years I realized that this man would die young. If you saw how the man became more and more a shadow of himself. It's really sad that it happened but in a way I'm glad that it happened. I heard about the tour and I could not imagine how he would manifest himself other than a feeble pale looking old human being. Now the fans can look back with dignity on their hero, the man who made the best record in the world, THRILLER.

I know for sure he's found a better place now.

Oh, and for the non-believers, it's definitely true:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029/ns/entertainment-music/

ss_050601_MJcareer_06.ss_full.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.