Microsoft announces Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family

game pass.JPG

Microsoft has officially unveiled its new Xbox Game Pass tier: Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family. With this bundle, the subscriber and up to four people can have access to Game Pass Ultimate. Payments are made by the primary account holder who is also able to add/remove secondary members to the group membership and they must be in the same country/region.

Microsoft is currently trialing Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family in Colombia and the Republic of Ireland, while future countries/regions "might be added in the next months". The subscription fee in Colombia and Ireland is 49,900 COP and 21.99 euros, respectively.

More details about Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family can be found via the official page in the source link below.

:arrow: SOURCE

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I signed gamepass and played maybe 2-3 hours of age of empires 4 and yakuza 7. I remember that Forza was also a nice game in the catalog, but most of the catalog is pretty much just shovelware

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
That's where i am too. At this point graphics are just a neat addition to the experience, framerate it's way more importante and obviously the higher the better, but i honestly think that beyond 60 fps is a bit overblown.

I have bought a surprisingly amount of multiplats on Switch, some of them being so-called impossible ports, and they're perfectly playable (and in some cases they benefit from cross save too, Witcher 3 is literally a complement to the PC version thanks to that)

I have a pretty stacked PC (3060ti, Ryzen 5600, 32 GB, full SSD...) So the power difference between It and the Switch should make some games unplayable, yet here we are)
Agreed on the overblown positive opinion on the > 60 FPS. And there's a domino effect problem with even trying it out fully with a game. If you play with of a game at 120 FPS or above, you might essentially get spoiled, and find it harder to play games at lower FPS rates.

It happened to me with phones. I get the latest Samsung phones, so I've had 120Hz displays and gotten used to it on my personal phone. I recently was showing off a demo of a S6 Lite tablet that ran at 60Hz, and it felt like such a downgrade, even though it's performance was not bad at all.

YoureALoser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony and Microsoft rely on multiplatform games for their consoles so that's the games to look forward to.

Nintendo on the other hand, their consoles thrive because of the exclusives because if it's to play multiplats, then you may as well play it on PC/PS/Xbox.

This is also part of the reason why I'm not bothered to buy a PS5. I'll wait a couple of years for PS5 Slim to be released and there'll be games I actually want to play.
I disagree. Sony relied on exclusives until towards the end of the PS4 life cycle which is why their consoles sold & Microsoft's consoles did not. Now that Sony games have started being released on PC, Sony is relying more on timed exclusives & will see a decrease in hardware sales.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game