Gaming Midnight Launch vs PreOrder

In way are you going to get the 3DS

• I Preordered it, Can't be too careful!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midnight Launch, Baby! (Tell us where)

• Hopefuly I can get it the day of....(Tell us where)

• I'm not getting that overpriced demon!

• Total voters

moley

Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
yeah I got the deposit back and since I was getting rayman and its in a deal if you buy it with the 3ds for £25 instead of £40 I got for £25
smile.gif

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was going to go to the midnight launch at my Gamestop, but it turns out they aren't having one. So I guess I'm going at 9AM Sunday morning. So jealous of you Europeans who already have it
tongue.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I pre-ordered it online, but went to tesco to see if I could get it there since they're open 24 hours.
4 stock folk had no idea what it was, and looked in the boxes they had to go up.
No dice.
frown.gif

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Pre-ordered and first person to have paid off at his GameStop. Mine is opening at 9AM and I'm told they'll definitely have enough for pre-orders and maybe just a few extra. Won't reveal the location til after I get it
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

Picked my preorder up at 5 minutes past midnight, already in love with the damn system!

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Dr Eggman said:
Pre-Ordered. Best Buy had a promotion, that if you pre-ordered it, you will get 1600 Points Bonus (20$ Gift card equivalent). Since I was gonna buy it anyways, I pre-ordered it to get the bonus.

Gonna be there first thing Sunday morning to pick it up!! Anyone else here from Toronto? I'm hitting the Scarborough Town Center Best Buy.
im from toronto
but im not getting the 3ds

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
I am going to pick mine up first thing Sunday morning, at GameStop. Gonna camp out there an hour early (opens at 9, gonna be there at 8) and be the first person to get their grubby hands on one.

I am so excited for the launch you don't even understand, dude. YOU DON'T.

I wish these next few days would be done already! lol. I may not be able to pick up Nintendogs with my SSFIV but that's ok -- the online play and AR games and everything else should keep me busy.
wink.gif

I pre-ordered it, so I won't have any issues, and even if through some freak accident I don't get there in time they will have one waiting since the know me (and I am a former employee).

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Preordered it. Will be collecting right before i go to work on Thursday. Probably won't be able to open it up till I get home though
frown.gif

I work for my Dad and despite being 18 and hard earning all my cash, I still get scorned for spending it on "kids toys". Going to keep this one on the down low for a while cause he lost it when I recently bought a N64 and a tonne of games ahahaha. It'll be hard to resist but it's for the best.

Rukia-san

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I preordered it and got it at 9 am, I was the first customer of the shop
biggrin.gif
I hope I will get the AR T-shirt, but I never won anything... So I'll not hold my breath.
I'm so happy, it is my birthday present and I had waited 3 month to get it *Was born in December *

I hope you will all get yours guys.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just picked up my 3DS a couple of hours ago.
biggrin.gif

The gamestation I bought it from is where my brother works, so I got to save £20 on a couple of the games too.

Turns out their midnight launch? They had 4 people show up. 4. Really reflects the poll here doesn't it?
tongue.gif

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i'm usually a mid night ou next day type of guy.

But this time i actually pre-ordered it, not as fun as going crazy trying to find one. But Honestly... i was amazed, i got free accessories for the console, PLUS 50% off in a game.

So i bought a N3DS + Acessories(case, extra stylus(3 more), two screen protectors) + game with 50% discount... i only spent 275€!

i was like, DAMN! than i bought Nintendogs along since i though i was gonna spend at least 300€ with a game.

Oh yeah, that was at least here in Portugal at FNAC stores.

D

Deleted_171835

I haven't pre-ordered it. I also won't be going to a midnight launch.

I'll be going to Zellers the moment it opens on Sunday to purchase the 3DS. I doubt many people will be there since everyone else will be going to stores like EBGames to purchase it.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hero-Link said:
i'm usually a mid night ou next day type of guy.

But this time i actually pre-ordered it, not as fun as going crazy trying to find one. But Honestly... i was amazed, i got free accessories for the console, PLUS 50% off in a game.

So i bought a N3DS + Acessories(case, extra stylus(3 more), two screen protectors) + game with 50% discount... i only spent 275€!

i was like, DAMN! than i bought Nintendogs along since i though i was gonna spend at least 300€ with a game.

Oh yeah, that was at least here in Portugal at FNAC stores.

I was there at midnight too
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: