Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I've seen very incomplete ones around the net, but I believe I'm the first to make it comprehensive.

I'll explain every choice I made, and you can argue if you want, especially with how I screwed over Necropolis.

BANLIST

Heroes
Anwen (Hero Spell is too powerful)

Units
Inferno - Sorcerer (Fast, powerful AND stop charging!)
Sylvan - Unicorn (15-power shield while the fast and powerful Unicorn is charging! And it STACKS!)
Academy - Phoenix (High power, bigger range than any other unit, PLUS REVIVAL!)
Necropolis - Wraith (Instakill? You can't even dispute this.)

Artifacts
Haven - King's Crown (So cheap. Makes for constant combos and Hero Spells.)
Necropolis - Blood Ring (You are destroying idle units all the time. Vampires and Bone Dragons get magnified use from this.)
Necropolis - Spider Cloak (Even though you drop to 10% health, you can easily recover with Vampires, and once that happens, you are basically guaranteed a win)

SUSPECT LIST

Heroes
Markal (Hero Spell is just a little too cheap, especially since you get the opportunity to fuse an Elite or Champion 3+ times! Lion's Mane is the icing on the cake.)

Units
Haven - Sword Master (SUPER DUPER high power, plus the opponent's health is drained for the rest of the match!)
Sylvan - Druid (Fast, can infinitely stall and eventually eliminate ANY Champion unit!)
Necropolis - Bone Dragon (The only way to stop its attack is through walls or sacrificing charging Champion units.)

Artifacts
Inferno - Rage Shield (The drop in wall power isn't noticeable, while the 25% boost to unit power helps immensely.)
Academy - Mana Sheild [sic] (Blocks on average 20 damage from each mass murder.)

RESTRICTIONS

Match-ups
Jezebeth vs. Necropolis (Necropolis Heroes can't avoid making walls, thereby giving Jezebeth a huge advantage.)
Cyrus vs. Necropolis (If you don't know about Cyrus' Staff of Explosia instakill, go play that match-up more.)

Units
Academy - Gremlin, limited to 1 per team (16 POWER FOR ATTACKING THE FIRST ROW!?! That takes out most walls and most just-formed Elites in one shot!)
Necropolis - Zombie, limited to 1 per team (2-turn charge, effectively 10 attack power [plus 2 for each turn the enemy charges past yours], 4 idle defense power... yeah, CHEAP. Fiona especially gets a huge boost from their massive idle defense.)

HOW THE TIERS WORK

Everything Goes
Just completely ignore the tier list. Nothing is banned.

Banlist + Restrictions Enforced
Everything on the banlist is banned. Suspects are allowed. Restrictions apply.

Banlist
Everything on the banlist is banned. Suspects are allowed. Restrictions do not apply.

Banlist + Suspects Banned, Restrictions Enforced
Everything on the banlist is banned. Suspects are banned. Restrictions apply.

Banlist + Suspects Banned
Everything on the banlist is banned. Suspects are banned. Restrictions do not apply.

Well, that's basically it. Argue, dispute, discuss, whatever!​

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Wut XD Did this game have such a dedicated fanbase xD?
Never tried the game so dont know whats competely [censored] or not.
I can't see how this banlist will do anything as ur basically banning all their strong units. Unless a race is WAY stronger than the other one.
EDIT: Can clearly see that Necropolis is getting a huge banlist though.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:
Wut XD Did this game have such a dedicated fanbase xD?
Never tried the game so dont know whats competely [censored] or not.
I can't see how this banlist will do anything as ur basically banning all their strong units. Unless a race is WAY stronger than the other one.
EDIT: Can clearly see that Necropolis is getting a huge banlist though.
1) Not really a dedicated fanbase, but it was IGN's Game Of The Year 2009.
2) Then you haven't tried life.
3) Removing the "one race is WAY stronger than the other ones" factor is what tiering is all about.
4) Yeah... and Necropolis isn't even the best one without bans; it's just that all the little things add up.

Interesting

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems a little based, I haven't been destroyed by what you've banned much. Nor have do I see them in top tier matchmaking.
I wanna see a real tier list from someone on the leaderboards

Last edited by Interesting,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...