Hacking miiverse is going bye bye

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,476
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
Should of figured. Looking to the system update, it also has a new error log. which pretty much miiverse service is being discontinued. Anyone willing to save it?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It kind of makes you wonder if miiverse ending prep is the real reason for the update. If it was just for the browser AP, they would likely have just said, "nah, waste of time". They certainly would have updated sooner if that was the case.

btw off-topic: what is AOC overlay app? that was one of the other updated titles.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: iAqua

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It kind of makes you wonder if miiverse ending prep is the real reason for the update. If it was just for the browser AP, they would likely have just said, "nah, waste of time". They certainly would have updated sooner if that was the case.
Yes I have been thinking it was bloody crazy of them not to do an update before BOTW came out. Nintendo basically said here is the biggest game we have ever made and as a thank you to wiiu owners you can get it for free lol. Why they never had brought out an update for it and made botw only work on the new firmware is beyond me.

Reactions: zoogie

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
what is AOC overlay app? that was one of the other updated titles.

I'm also curious about this. I read somewhere in the "incoming update" thread that AOC overlay is literally mintU. mint in 3ds, as everybody knows, is an applet handling eshop dlc list within games, so i guess it's doing similar things on wii u. However, I can't find any reference about this on wiiubrew, so correct me if anyone knows what exactly it is.

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I'm also curious about this. I read somewhere in the "incoming update" thread that AOC overlay is literally mintU. mint in 3ds, as everybody knows, is an applet handling eshop dlc list within games, so i guess it's doing similar things on wii u. However, I can't find any reference about this on wiiubrew, so correct me if anyone knows what exactly it is.
I'll join in with my curiosity. Maybe if enough people wonder about it someone will give us some info..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1