x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have heard some speculation cat milk may be healthier, but it's taken a lot of time and effort - and a barn full of cats - and I can only manage to make a gallon or two per month

what's worse is the whole time the cats are biting me and the kittens continue to drink up the whole crop

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Speculation is exactly what entertains people. But none of those involved is capable of investigating the matter. You are going backwards right now...

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to investigate, I'm currently raising one baby on cow and one baby on cat milk

the cat milk baby is smaller, but I think it's mostly due to the fact my cat milk supply is very thin

We need the government to fund this but big dairy doesn't want you to know about the health benefits you're missing

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How do you milk a cat and is it animal abuse if the cat consents?

PS: The cat may or may not be a boy.
Due to TOS reasons, I am not allowed to explain how you milk a catboy but you can def google that.
Catgirls are easy to milk just milk them like you would a cow.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Due to TOS reasons, I am not allowed to explain how you milk a catboy but you can def google that.
Catgirls are easy to milk just milk them like you would a cow.
Instructions unclear, Catboy now stuck in the washing machine head-first. It’s calling me “step bro” now, I don’t think this is supposed to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Instructions unclear, Catboy now stuck in the washing machine head-first. It’s calling me “step bro” now, I don’t think this is supposed to happen.
That's part of the milking process, just get his step-bro in there with a cup and he will know what to do. You are following the right instructions to getting catboy milk

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's part of the milking process, just get his step-bro in there with a cup and he will know what to do. You are following the right instructions to getting catboy milk
DandidaveAnimeGIF.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It’s getting very loud. I think I’ll leave them to it, the washing machine’s shaking and there isn’t even a load in.

Yet.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It’s getting very loud. I think I’ll leave them to it, the washing machine’s shaking and there isn’t even a load in.

Yet.
In 40 minutes you should be getting this
FQajZ1zXoAcENCs.jpg

• Love
Reactions: impeeza and Foxi4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpxvzFnWCu0