Minecraft: Dungeons announced

Minecon Earth, a convention revolving around Minecraft is currently underway, and Microsoft’s Mojang has just announced their latest project: Minecraft Dungeons. A small collection of developers will be creating this entry within the Minecraft world, describing it as an action-adventure game that takes inspiration from classic dungeon crawler games. In the trailer, we see different terrains to explore, as well as new weapons to use, culminating with the tease of an intimidating boss creature. Minecraft Dungeons will be a PC exclusive for the time being, with a release in 2019, and will offer up to 4 player co-op.

Regular Minecraft will also be getting a major content update next year. Called Village and Pillage, it’ll add new villager types to the game, along with new types of cats and pandas.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Isn't Tetris in there somewhere?
It often gets listed as No. 1, but in that case all version of Tetris get combined (even Puyo Puyo Tetris). Therefore it's a rather controversial statement to say Tetris is the most selling game of all time. I assume it's the game which was played by the most amount of people in the world, but as long as you don't e.g. count Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort into one game it dosn't feel right to me.

Reactions: brickmii82

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It often gets listed as No. 1, but in that case all version of Tetris get combined (even Puyo Puyo Tetris). Therefore it's a rather controversial statement to say Tetris is the most selling game of all time. I assume it's the game which was played by the most amount of people in the world, but as long as you don't e.g. count Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort into one game it dosn't feel right to me.
I think they also count purchases of Windows that came with Tetris lol. I thought I’d seen it at #1 a few times.

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't Tetris in there somewhere?
all tetris games counting the mobile games and such add up to 170mil infront of the 152mil of minecraft but tbh it doesn't count as one game. since all of them have the same core mechanic but are programmed by different companies in different ways all from the ground up and have different everything besides the fact that blocks fall and shit

Reactions: brickmii82

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why people are capping on Minecraft all of a sudden. I don't like it, but at least it has actual game play and isn't glorified 30 minute hide and seek like a lot of other games.

I don't mind spinoff because I know I have the freedom not to buy them. I feel bad for all of you who live in New Microsoftland who will be forced to. /s

Also there haven't been that many spinoffs. It's not like there is Minecraft Gold, Minecraft Tennis, Minecraft Kart, and Minecraft Soccer.

souhukyafod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Man, Minecraft Story Mode 3 looka great

except Travelers Tales went bankrupt and out of buisness.
...also not to forget MCSM gets a Netflix adoption
Minecon Earth really couldn't hold my interest to look further, but I'm actually exited for this game.

What? Traveller's Tales is still doing business. Actually, if you check the creator's youtube channel (Gamehut) you'll see that it is doing just fine.
They had made a parent company called TT Games for strategic purposes. No bankrupcy.

MaxiBash

Your Local Random Internet Geek
Trophies
Website
trashbandatcootofficial.cardd.co
XP
Country
Netherlands
What? Traveller's Tales is still doing business. Actually, if you check the creator's youtube channel (Gamehut) you'll see that it is doing just fine.
They had made a parent company called TT Games for strategic purposes. No bankrupcy.
Yeah, I always screw up the names, even now I don't know how to say it.
Is it "Tellers Tales"?

man, I suck at reminding names

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Someone has to delete Leo's thread to make him angry +2