ROM Hack Mobiclip Multicore Encoder Crash

Kekezegue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Welcome to you, people who read this message !

I will write here my long story with all my problem so take a coffee 'or a hot chocolate if you want)

I want to view film/series on my 3ds (2d or 3d doesn't matter for me) so i search over the internet and found this fantastic app called "3D Movie Viewer", without further a do, i download the cia, put it with the mp4 video file on the 3ds sdcard, install the app and launch it and...

Nothing Happend

So now quick search and i understand hat i need a special format file : a .moflex

So i search for converting mp4/avi file to .moflex and found a tool called Mobiclip Multicore Encoder, so i download it, install the license file and created a "script" (i don't know if we can call that a script, but that's the only word who come in my head) to convert my 2d video to .moflex

so, here is the script :
MobiclipMulticoreEncoder_IG95n15Swm.png

In crop & resize is set the resolution to 480X240

And when i click on queue job... The app crash :(

So i have try with different video file, because i was using 60fps mp4 video file but same result with 30 and 15 fps

I read it can be my hardware configuration, so here it is :
GPU : gtx1070
CPU : Intel core-i7 8750H
RAM : 8gb DDR4 @ 2666mhz

I precise that i see it in background for 2 secs and then it exit

So if someone have any idea of why is this happening can he explain me ?
Or another way to create .moflex or watch movie on 3ds.

Thanks to anyone who try to help me solving that problem :)

Reactions: yuyuyup

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lordkaos is certainly right to suggest 400x240, here's my two cents:
Ok I would like to help because I now have a bunch of experience converting 3d videos and running into all sorts of BS.
Did you follow all the instructions on this tutorial, it's slightly outdated but it's almost 100% on the money. https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-converting-3d-videos-to-moflex.434254/ (the end of this tutorial talks about converting the .moflex to .cia which is unnecessary with the 3d movie viewer app. This tutorial was written before the 3d movie viewer app was publicly known, when you had to "inject" the file into a video cia. )

did you make sure that "3d interleaved" is NOT checked when loading the video at first?

Can you tell me the file you're trying (the specific name, and where you got it if not a pirate site) have you had better luck with other files? (just to help boil down the problem) SOME mkvs just plain don't work! I've only had that problem once so far (gemini man, oh well)

Side notes, important info about making moflex for 3ds:
-Unfortunately, the mobiclip software is far from perfect, and many mkvs take LITERALLY DAYS to finalize the .moflex, which does make the program seem like it froze. I'm not sure if this has to do with your specific case, but that can be answered once you try other mkvs to see if there is better luck with them.
-Sometimes I've had to literally look up the intended aspect ratios of some different rips of different movies, to create a properly looking video.
-ALSO I wanna say that messing with mkv files inherently lowers the volume of the file! I literally have to load the mkv in Audacity, raise the gain, export the mp3, and remux the god damn mkv! Huge pain in the ass! Way worth it for beautiful portable 3d movies!

Last edited by yuyuyup,
Reactions: xs4all

x149te

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

KaleBatser

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay so, i got an error when trying bigger files your problem lays there. For bigger files you need i think a better CPU and RAM. When i tried big files those two were going crazy. I think the reason is it does it converting in one time, this means its gonna use alot in a really small amount of time, which is not possible for your computer. Hope this helped. (A solution for this is converting it in parts and watch the movie like a serie).
Welcome to you, people who read this message !

I will write here my long story with all my problem so take a coffee 'or a hot chocolate if you want)

I want to view film/series on my 3ds (2d or 3d doesn't matter for me) so i search over the internet and found this fantastic app called "3D Movie Viewer", without further a do, i download the cia, put it with the mp4 video file on the 3ds sdcard, install the app and launch it and...

Nothing Happend

So now quick search and i understand hat i need a special format file : a .moflex

So i search for converting mp4/avi file to .moflex and found a tool called Mobiclip Multicore Encoder, so i download it, install the license file and created a "script" (i don't know if we can call that a script, but that's the only word who come in my head) to convert my 2d video to .moflex

so, here is the script :
In crop & resize is set the resolution to 480X240

And when i click on queue job... The app crash :(

So i have try with different video file, because i was using 60fps mp4 video file but same result with 30 and 15 fps

I read it can be my hardware configuration, so here it is :
GPU : gtx1070
CPU : Intel core-i7 8750H
RAM : 8gb DDR4 @ 2666mhz

I precise that i see it in background for 2 secs and then it exit

So if someone have any idea of why is this happening can he explain me ?
Or another way to create .moflex or watch movie on 3ds.

Thanks to anyone who try to help me solving that problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.