Mod ANY Wii to Play over 10000 GAMES over 30 CONSOLES Straight from USB with WiiFlow Rhapsodii Shima

This guide shows you how to mod your Wii set it up with the Cios to play from usb then shows you how to setup Wii flow with rhapsodii Shima theme allowing you to launch over 30 different console ROMs that show on the main screen of Wii flow. This guide also goes over how to setup coverart, transfering Wii games GameCube and Wii store if you have large collections

Sent from my LM-X120 using Tapatalk

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would just use modmii, video guides are generally a bad idea
Yup. Especially early on. Now, the Wii is 14 years old, but there's still a lot of new homebrew and tools coming out. It's not as simple to set up as Free MCBoot (where you can just copy from a Memory Card, and now you can just burn a self launching disk).

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Shadicluigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
links die, softwares get updated anyway, better options become available even for old hardware, plus a video guide has little to no troubleshooting advice
We have things like archive.org, I know I used it once to get a dead R4 firmware link. Sure there may be better options but most of the backup loaders on Wii are pretty foolproof.

ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the Wii handle 1TB external hard drives fine? Most I've used on my old Wii was a 16gb pen drive.

I really want to get a new Wii, this time with Gamecube ports (mine was the black Family Edition).

Yes a 1TB or 2TB hard drive is really simple to set up for the Wii.

It takes a little extra work, but I have used 4TB, 6TB, 8TB & 10TB Western Digital MyBook Drives, 4TB WD Passports & 5TB WD P10 Game Drives on the Wii.

But, when it comes down to it, to have all the Wii (1,800ish US & EU & a few JP) and GameCube (850ish US & EU) titles on the same drive a 5TB will suffice such as a WD Passport or WD Game Drive. See my signature links for more information if you use a HDD larger than 2TB.

Last edited by ca032769,
Reactions: Pacheko17

Uafa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
Sorry if you believe I'm posting in the wrong section.
I'd like to understand what I'm not doing right with this terrific tool.

1) Why even if the roms are in the right place, every time I run wiiflow to play with any emulator I get the message below and need to manually activate the plugin? (Don't need to do this only with Wii and Gc games)

1611934556968.jpg

- Also, I followed the tutorial on YouTube and so placed the covers and the roms in the proper paths (here's an example referred to the Game Boy):

gameboy.png <-- Rom gameboy2.png <-- Cover

but I'm still not able to see the covers... I always get black boxes (I did tests by placing the .png file(s) literally everywhere in my sd and hdd and never managed to see those "#&%@! covers)

1611934556958.jpg

Any help? I feel like I'm getting lost in a glass of water.

Thanks!

Last edited by Uafa,

DerekBB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Loving this Rhapsodii theme, but I'm stuck on an issue.
Is there a way to bring up the Settings dialog for configuration of the games? A button would be a really cool addition ;)

Last edited by DerekBB,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter