Modded PSP doesn’t show games and fast recovery menu

Bwackandbwown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey guys, I just bought a psp 1000 and it comes already modded. The system software is 6.60 Pro-c and when I press Select, it shows the VSH Menu. The memory stick is also supposedly already loaded with games. But when I go to Games’ memory stick, it doesn’t show all the fancy stuffs a modded psp should have like the Fast Recovery or CIPL, and also it doesn’t show the games. Please help me guys.

Bwackandbwown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Plug it up to a PC and see if games are really on there. They should be under the /PSP/GAME or /ISO directories.
Hey, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the psp doesn’t come with a usb cable, I can’t connect it to the pc right now. But I have ordered the cable and it should arrive in a few days. I formatted my memory stick and the space increased from 1 gb to 8 gb, so the games were there, right? They were just hidden?

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately the psp doesn’t come with a usb cable, I can’t connect it to the pc right now. But I have ordered the cable and it should arrive in a few days. I formatted my memory stick and the space increased from 1 gb to 8 gb, so the games were there, right? They were just hidden?
The PSP has two different kinds of cables, the proprietary charging one, and the different USB-B data transfer one. Did you get a USB-B, or did you just order an ordinary charging cable?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I formatted my memory stick and the space increased from 1 gb to 8 gb, so the games were there, right? They were just hidden?
Welp, what was the hurry to erase everything? You didn't have to format the MS card, it may have contained important files like the Fast Recovery already mentioned. If it was there and the PSP did not see it, it is indeed a problem. Now you will have to re-download the cfw files and see if everything is working properly...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head