Hardware Modded switch won't turn on. Might be stuck in autrcm but tegra doesn't recognise the rcm

highkeywellrested

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Basically the title.

I went on vacation for 2 weeks and when I came back my switch wouldn't turn on. I had it unplugged the whole 2 weeks so I thought maybe the battery was dead but even after charging for 2 days it wouldn't turn on.

I have tried booting it back up by using the power button tricks and stuff but nothing worked.

I have also done a full atmosphere with the version I had (I kept everything from the modding process in a file) but still didn't make a difference

Helionite

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
Basically the title.

I went on vacation for 2 weeks and when I came back my switch wouldn't turn on. I had it unplugged the whole 2 weeks so I thought maybe the battery was dead but even after charging for 2 days it wouldn't turn on.

I have tried booting it back up by using the power button tricks and stuff but nothing worked.

I have also done a full atmosphere with the version I had (I kept everything from the modding process in a file) but still didn't make a difference
This is what I did, plugged it in while tetra was open, heard the usb connect prompt from windows , held power button for next prompt indicating switch was off then clicked power button once to trigger RCM and tetra detected it. Hope this helps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...