smitty96

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a disk check disabled version of 2.10? I like Moonshell 2, but since I haven't formatted my card in a while it won't boot. If there isn't one, I could just keep using 1.7, but the GUI is so much less awesome. :/
Edit: Never mind, I started reading through this thread and saw something about the disk check being in Moonshell2.ini. So I changed that, and all is well.

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
could anyone use again moonshell 1.71 and boot up in their ds and change the setting on it so it would browse files in the bottom screen and play video in the bottom screen them save it and upload to mediafire or anywhere the monshl folder from their card ?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
could anyone use again moonshell 1.71 and boot up in their ds and change the setting on it so it would browse files in the bottom screen and play video in the bottom screen them save it and upload to mediafire or anywhere the monshl folder from their card ?
Why may I ask ?? - have you got a problem with downloading moonshell 1.71 & changing the settings yourself ???

What card are you using - as it may need more doing to it than just changing those settings (such as the DSTT version)

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
Why may I ask ?? - have you got a problem with downloading moonshell 1.71 & changing the settings yourself ???

What card are you using - as it may need more doing to it than just changing those settings (such as the DSTT version)

well my ds top screen broke and well i need moonshell to play video in the bottom screen witch is also damage and wont respond to touch so i cant change the setting myself

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
well my ds top screen broke and well i need moonshell to play video in the bottom screen witch is also damage and wont respond to touch so i cant change the setting myself
Hmm - this is weird - I've downloaded 1.71 & looked through the options & there isn't one for 'video playback on bottom screen'

The only way I can get it to play on the bottom screen is to start the video up THEN press the 'select' button - but doing that & the video has an 'info' screen across it that the only way you can get rid of it is by touching the 'x' on the touch screen - which YOU can't do

Also when you leave moonshell & go back into it & replay the video - it goes to top screen again

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
Hmm - this is weird - I've downloaded 1.71 & looked through the options & there isn't one for 'video playback on bottom screen'

The only way I can get it to play on the bottom screen is to start the video up THEN press the 'select' button - but doing that & the video has an 'info' screen across it that the only way you can get rid of it is by touching the 'x' on the touch screen - which YOU can't do

Also when you leave moonshell & go back into it & replay the video - it goes to top screen again

is there something about full screen in the settings ?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
Duh... You're right - it's called 'DPG Fullscreen' (how did I miss THAT)

But you've still got problems (unless you know another option I've missed)

When starting the Moive... although you can HEAR it playing, there's no picture on bottom screen - until you press the [Select] button.... But you STILL have the 'info' window covering the video which you can't get rid off unless you can tap the 'X' on the touch screen (You can't close it with any button pushes) which YOU can't do

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
Duh... You're right - it's called 'DPG Fullscreen' (how did I miss THAT)

When starting the Moive... although you can HEAR it playing, there's no picture on bottom screen - until you press the [Select] button.... But you STILL have the 'info' window covering the video which you can't get rid off unless you can tap the 'X' on the touch screen (You can't close it with any button pushes) which YOU can't do

is the option Dpg full screen click ?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
is there something about full screen in the settings ?Duh... You're right - it's called 'DPG Fullscreen' (how did I miss THAT)

No - it WAS ticked for top screen playback, but by removing it it moves to the lower screen....

.... In fact, I've just found out that WHEN you add/remove the tick the top screen shows the follwing message
CODE
[System] Section
FullScreenOverlaySubScreen

DPG fullscreen playback on which screen
OFF = Touch screen (lower)

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
is there something about full screen in the settings ?Duh... You're right - it's called 'DPG Fullscreen' (how did I miss THAT)

No - it WAS ticked for top screen playback, but by removing it it moves to the lower screen....

.... In fact, I've just found out that WHEN you add/remove the tick the top screen shows the follwing message
CODE
[System] Section
FullScreenOverlaySubScreen

DPG fullscreen playback on which screen
OFF = Touch screen (lower)

care to rar up and uplaod the moonshl forder so i can see if it works ?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
care to rar up and uplaod the moonshl forder so i can see if it works ?
Can't 'rar' it - can only 'zip' it, & I don't have 'mediafire' either, but I've sent you a PM to a 'shared file' on my A-Drive

There is a time limit (IIRC 30-days) before it's made 'private', just let me know (via PM) if you're having trouble getting it & I'll find another way

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well the moonshell that you send me still plays the videos in the top screen dint you say that option move them down ?
di you save the option them zip it up ?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
well the moonshell that you send me still plays the videos in the top screen dint you say that option move them down ? di you save the option them zip it up ?
That's weird.....I've just downloaded that file & retried it on my DSi & it IS playing on the bottom screen exactly the same way as I mentioned above.... (Sound/No picture until you press [Select] etc) - so I don't know why it's doing it on the top screen on yours ??

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
well the moonshell that you send me still plays the videos in the top screen dint you say that option move them down ? di you save the option them zip it up ?
That's weird.....I've just downloaded that file & retried it on my DSi & it IS playing on the bottom screen exactly the same way as I mentioned above.... (Sound/No picture until you press [Select] etc) - so I don't know why it's doing it on the top screen on yours ??

ok wen it goes to the bottom screen do you still get the volume controls over it ?

Stevetry

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
Stevetry said:
ok wen it goes to the bottom screen do you still get the volume controls over it ?
Well.... instead of me trying to explain what you see once you press the [select] button to show the video on the lower screen
4898535056_f1279ef2e9.jpg

yea that what i get looks like there no way to pay video in bottom screen in full screen mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Welcome
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    What are your favorite topics?
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: What are your favorite topics?