Status
Not open for further replies.

More Info Regarding Switch (Mariko/Lite) Mods by Team-Xecuter

ub3r1337's first impressions from a direct demo of TX upcoming new hardware mods!
SXMODS.png

ub3r1337 recently meet with TX to have them demo to him their upcoming new mods for the Switch (patched, mariko and lite). Unfortunately, he didn't get any pictures, but he says they'll be coming later on. Even so, he shared some of this new information at MaxConsole, also shown below:
First Off: It is a hardware mod. TX went back to its roots, and this solution is a device you need to install inside your Switch. :)

From what we could tell the install looks ultra simple and almost plug and play. When pushed about the install requirements, TX held back from claiming its fully solder-less, stating clearly that this particular design will always benefit from a few simple solder connections, versus the original intent of fully solder-less (at least for the classic model which is the unit we got to inspect).

In other words, a fully solder-less install is potentially possible with the classic models however it is not recommended by TX due to long term reliability concerns (we will cover this more in-depth at a later date, once we have our preview unit in our hands and put it thru some tests)

Second Point: There is one device for Patched and Mariko unit which is probably under production (see point three) and should be available soon :) They plan to release 2 devices; one for all classic versions (original, patch and mariko) and one for the Switch Lite.

Third Point: I really pushed for a release date, but TX refused to confirm anything during our meeting. From what I understood, even though it seems to be currently under production, because all sorts of things can occur in the factory during production, they will not commit to a date to me or their resellers until they are certain they can deliver on time enough stock to meet the demand.

I guess I can only respect that, this is probably why they did not announce anything yet, and we should know more once it is finally officially announced on their TX website.
At some point ub3r1337 hopes to get some pictures and videos from TX and a review unit, but we have no clue when that will happen. For now we just have to sit and wait for some more news regarding these new TX hardware mods to appear online!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to provide proof for your claim in order for it to become true tho.
are idiots still dragging this out.

no one needs any proof until it has been fully tested and enters production and they start distributing to re sellers and orders are taken.

ive put this question out here, not one single xecuter hating troll can or will answer it.

what gain have xecuter got to claim to have a new product if theres never going to be one.

answer: nothing, if anything it would destroy their reputation.

if any of you have a valid answer to counter this then kindly put it out here, rather than continue bitching and moaning just because they havent provided you any images or videos (tho these will come once demo units have been sent out).

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
are idiots still dragging this out.

no one needs any proof until it has been fully tested and enters production and they start distributing to re sellers and orders are taken.

ive put this question out here, not one single xecuter hating troll can or will answer it.

what gain have xecuter got to claim to have a new product if theres never going to be one.

answer: nothing, if anything it would destroy their reputation.

if any of you have a valid answer to counter this then kindly put it out here, rather than continue bitching and moaning just because they havent provided you any images or videos (tho these will come once demo units have been sent out).
You still can't grasp the fact, that you don't need a fully working unit ready to ship in order to show proof.
What can they gain: Reputation if true. Bad reputation if false. Idk what is so hard about it.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You still can't grasp the fact, that you don't need a fully working unit ready to ship in order to show proof.
no the only ones here that fail to grasp are the likes of you and other haters.

still failed to answer the question.

yours can easily be explained, as it has already.

its in beta stage, the kit that are currently been used are not final, its now at the stage where test units are been sent out, feedback will be given, iron any issues out.

then final stages, product design, production, this is when you will get your proof.

trust when you keep been told, this product is not fake, it is real.

when its time is ready and pr is released, your simply going to look like one of the biggest tits on the internet, simply because your a hater of xecuter.

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
no the only ones here that fail to grasp are the likes of you and other haters.

still failed to answer the question.

yours can easily be explained, as it has already.

its in beta stage, the kit that are currently been used are not final, its now at the stage where test units are been sent out, feedback will be given, iron any issues out.

then final stages, product design, production, this is when you will get your proof.

trust when you keep been told, this product is not fake, it is real.

when its time is ready and pr is released, your simply going to look like one of the biggest tits on the internet, simply because your a hater of xecuter.
Ok. For the last freaking time. You don't need a final product to show proof that you can hack to this date unhackable switch.
And trust me. I am not going to look like a fool, just because I want proof.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: ghjfdtg

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. For the last freaking time. You don't need a final product to show proof that you can hack to this date unhackable switch.
nor do you need proof.

for the last freaking time answer this, if not shut the fuck up.

what gain has xectuer got to come out with claims of a new product to work on all consoles, if there isnt such a thing.

unless you can answer it, then do the forum a favor and shut up with your childish xecuter hating crap.

this product is legit, as you have been told, its kept hush hush behind closed doors until its time is right, and when that time will be is when xecuter decide, not you.

if they released a shitty looking cheap board been attached inside the console, and said hardware has bugs still and you all watch this, youd all be first to jump back on your bitching hate wagon and slate it.

this is bad for business, bad pr, and will give poor sales.

or

you wait, give demo units to trusted people, it gets tested, feedback is taken, bug reports/fixes, then when its ready it will officially be announced and orders taken.

but be told, this products is not fake, it is legit and is going to make you look a complete fool.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What can they gain: Reputation if true. Bad reputation if false. Idk what is so hard about it.

True, but I think their hand was forced a bit with what ever went on with hexkyz and what ever TX was doing was no where near ready at that time. But I think maybe even you know something will happen 'soon', why because if they didn't have anything they would have kept quiet and let this die and fade away.

Kubas_inko

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
True, but I think their hand was forced a bit with what ever went on with hexkyz and what ever TX was doing was no where near ready at that time. But I think maybe even you know something will happen 'soon', why because if they didn't have anything they would have kept quiet and let this die and fade away.
If it's true, they are going to gain some good rep. But if it's false, they just jumped the gun thinking ReSwitched got something big.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it's true, they are going to gain some good rep. But if it's false, they just jumped the gun thinking ReSwitched got something big.

time will tell, but they have to produce something soon eg within a couple of months or most people, even TX fan boys will stop believing..

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
The answer to the question is simple: Publicity. Beeing dead silent doesn't help at all selling your stuff and publicity in form of promising new solutions will still sell old stuff to owners of unpatched units.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The answer to the question is simple: Publicity. Beeing dead silent doesn't help at all selling your stuff and publicity in form of promising new solutions will still sell old stuff to owners of unpatched units.

but they don't need Publicity for SX, they get that every time they release a new version of SX with extra features or updates of SXinstaller or other SX utils likr autoloader

stating that you have a solution for the new version of the Switch but not delivering something after months is bad publicity.

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't have anything it's better to get rid of your stock (via PR stunts and the resulting publicity), grab the cash and run. Not saying this is the case but possible (happened countless of times before). When the brand is not profitable anymore just dump it.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nor do you need proof.

for the last freaking time answer this, if not shut the fuck up.

what gain has xectuer got to come out with claims of a new product to work on all consoles, if there isnt such a thing.

unless you can answer it, then do the forum a favor and shut up with your childish xecuter hating crap.

this product is legit, as you have been told, its kept hush hush behind closed doors until its time is right, and when that time will be is when xecuter decide, not you.

if they released a shitty looking cheap board been attached inside the console, and said hardware has bugs still and you all watch this, youd all be first to jump back on your bitching hate wagon and slate it.

this is bad for business, bad pr, and will give poor sales.

or

you wait, give demo units to trusted people, it gets tested, feedback is taken, bug reports/fixes, then when its ready it will officially be announced and orders taken.

but be told, this products is not fake, it is legit and is going to make you look a complete fool.
"I have a exploit that allows for brom ace on new hardware that released like 4 months ago that was specifically made to be secure, but I can't show any proof lol
Source: Dude trust me"
-TX right now

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,
Reactions: ghjfdtg

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"I have a exploit that allows for brom ace on new hardware that released like 4 months ago that was specifically made to be secure
Source: Dude trust me"
-TX right now
Dude. This is literally your pessimism speaking. And it's VERY VERY annoying!!! Just stop. We have no reason to distrust them right now. The only people who are speaking stupidly (like yourself...) are the idiots who bash SX because "It's paid". It's childish bias and immaturity. Drop it. You're making baseless assumptions that they're lying. Jesus fuck you shills are obnoxious.

Last edited by Josshy0125,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude. This is literally your pessimism speaking. And it's VERY VERY annoying!!! Just stop. We have no reason to distrust them right now. The only people who are speaking stupidly (like yourself...) are the idiots who bash SX because "It's paid". It's childish bias and immaturity. Drop it.
"We have no reason to distrust them right now."
Besides, you know, all those shitty things they've done and lied about, but I guess those don't count because you like them.
And I'm not an idiot.

Josshy0125

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"We have no reason to distrust them right now."
Besides, you know, all those shitty things they've done and lied about, but I guess those don't count because you like them.
And I'm not an idiot.
What shitty things have they done, and what have they lied about?

You're so full of shit, mate. Don't bandwagon hate...

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude. This is literally your pessimism speaking. And it's VERY VERY annoying!!! Just stop. We have no reason to distrust them right now. The only people who are speaking stupidly (like yourself...) are the idiots who bash SX because "It's paid". It's childish bias and immaturity. Drop it. You're making baseless assumptions that they're lying. Jesus fuck you shills are obnoxious.
Hits the nail on the head!

Idiots in this forum clearly hate sx, but only because they have the free option of cfws.

But even then, i switch between sx os and other cfws and i find sx os far better, it has everything needed in one package.

You dont have to rely on third party apps or tools that bring similar features.

Sx os has other features that other cfws still dont support.

And other than the cheat engine in sx os been limited, when i cam get the time to do a full report on what it actually needs and when they finish this new product.

Tx have agreed to look at making its engine better.

As for the new product, i cant give details but i know it is legit and as said to the idiots, demo units will soon be shipped out.

So as the article says, once the demo units are sent, then the idiots will get the vidoes, photos, resellers showing the product in use and orders will commence.

To announce this too early and before production will put resellers at risk of everyone emailing and wanting to order, wasting time replying to the emails and not focusing on actual sales.

Still love how again i put out that easy question and the guy and othets still cant answer it.

End of the day, the likes of sony Microsoft have products in the works for ages before they release any info.

All businesses release info and pr once its close or near completion and about to hit production.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What shitty things have they done, and what have they lied about?

You're so full of shit, mate. Don't bandwagon hate...
Just to name a few:
-stealing community software on several occasions without crediting the authors in any form and then selling it without their consent
-Including code that could potentially brick not only people attempting to crack it, but also people who actually bought it and were using it normally, then making the bullshit claim that it was a hacker challenge after people called them out on it
-Claiming they had hax for patched console almost immediately after they started showing up over a year and a half ago, which they still haven't provided any proof of to this day
-Blawar
-Hardcoding Nintendo keys and certificates into their software.
-Attempting to bribe developers into making their software exclusive to SXOS

Anyway, I'm out, I don't feel like arguing with people who are gonna blindly defend a for profit company that doesn't give a fuck about the community

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land