biggrin.gif

shadow theory

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It looks very good, there is some talent working on it, especially with the addition of a variable width font, I wonder if there was anywhere where they had to expand windows.

It's amazing what some of these people can do now a days, and this was so fast!

Hats off to them really, if I had the interest in programming, or the prerequisite knowledge of japanese, these sorts of projects would be right up my alley. Alas, I can still enjoy the finished products.

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's great to see all of the progress that they've made. Also, does the fact that they now have a variable with font mean that we could see a mother 2 translation as well? Still don't know why nintendo never released them here, I'd get them in a second.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never played any of the mother game before but people say that it really is good and i'm really looking forward to this one. So i was just wondering..can you still play mother 3 even if you haven't played any of the previous games?

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never played any of the mother game before but people say that it really is good and i'm really looking forward to this one. So i was just wondering..can you still play mother 3 even if you haven't played any of the previous games?

You'll still understand it, but you won't enjoy it nearly as much. I suggest you play Earthbound first. Lots and lots of cameos and references.

It'd be like seeing Clerks 2 without having seen any of the other Jay & Silent Bob movies.
lecture.gif

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Don't let anything discourage you from playing this. Nobody who played FF3 ever regretted not playing FF or FF2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn