Gaming Movie making game?

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. Well I suddenly got the urge to play a good but slightly different pc game and the type of game i'm looking for right now is a movie making type game. Any suggestions of any games that fit the description? Thanks in advance
nyanya.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The movies is a full on "movie" title (and certainly the only one I know of) but I recall a few short "amusing clip" style games in the same style as all those DJ "games" that were ever so popular a couple of years back.

Oh and there was a Simpsons film maker way back (I think it even had a 486 in suggested specs).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure The Movies is THE only one. Also it's only for the PC.
Its a damn shame it got cancelled on the consoles but then it wasn't surprising as Lionhead Studios cancelled Black & White PSX, Black & White Creatures DS (which looked so damn nice).

I reckon a DS or Wii version of The Movies would work well, would definitely reach its audience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and the lightning is frequent, so my power will most likely go out