Gaming Multiman 4.83 -An error occurred during the start operation (80010017)

Xsanther

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi !!
So i've been trying to connect my PS3 with my laptop via Ethernet cable to transfer some games, and it require me using Multiman(4.83 version). When i try to run it, a message appears telling me that an error occurred during the start operation.
I've looked up the internet and can't seem to find a solution for this issue. Can anyone help me please !!

Richard115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi !!
So i've been trying to connect my PS3 with my laptop via Ethernet cable to transfer some games, and it require me using Multiman(4.83 version). When i try to run it, a message appears telling me that an error occurred during the start operation.
I've looked up the internet and can't seem to find a solution for this issue. Can anyone help me please !!
I'm on Hfw 4.84 on my cech 3001a and am also experiencing the same issue with multiman. I can run all my downloaded games just fine, but when I try running multiman, well you know...

Reactions: pipopa

viralo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi !!
how did you fix it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I can shoot guys :shy::blush::evil:
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not from more than 2 feet tho
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You confuse shooting for milking
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, hasn't shot anything since 1938
    +2
    I think that was "The great depression" time
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It like one of those fake guns, that shoot, then a flag comes out and says, "splash"
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah a world War wasn't going on or anything
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Americans lied about camps for propaganda
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, where is your gun at?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought he already showed you his gun
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for fun." - Full Metal Jacket
    +1
    We actually said that in Boot Camp, waaay before the movie :mellow:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I gotta raid0 these m.2s yay
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do a raid10
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's tomorrow
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn Wal-Mart has 42" 4k TVs for only $150
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i bet it will not fit inside your bedroom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea here in North Korea, we are only allowed 1 19" tv per household. And the only channel we get is, MLT (Missile Launch Today)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, doesn't fit in his bedroom he's American
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I hate ordering stuff online if I can go buy it somewhere close to me, and everywhere anymore will give you a discount only if you order it online, bs. Should be a discount if I go pick it up, not order online.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I love it for most things most stores you just shows the receipt online and they scan it
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I love it for most things most stores you just shows the receipt online and they scan it +1